OPEN LETTER TO FANS FROM SIMON DWYER

All the best Simon.

Your the personification of strength and courage. And your character and attitude is 2nd to none.

Again, all the best.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Hopefully Simon will receive good advice from the medicos he consults and subsequent operation(s) are successful in restoring his health to full fitness. The sky is the limit after that. Best wishes Simon.

Booked in for an operation later this month.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Doesn't say.
Got the news from the Paul Dwyer (Simons Dad) Twitter.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Simon will be having his operation at RNSH mid Oct. Paul will let you know more on twitter. @PaulDwyer1

Booked in for an operation this week. Fingers crossed the damage is repairable.

All the very best to Simon and hoping the operation is a success.

Good on ya' mate ,here's hoping the best for your recovery.

Good luck

Good luck Simon Hope you operation is a great success and we see you back running off Benji before long

good luck with teh surgery simon if its at RNSH it may be the same nerve surgeon that did my operation her name was kurshwind ( dont know how to spell it) at the time she was was the best at nerve grafting in australia from memory.

@adamtiger said:
good luck with teh surgery simon if its at RNSH it may be the same nerve surgeon that did my operation her name was kurshwind ( dont know how to spell it) at the time she was was the best at nerve grafting in australia from memory.

Hope you dont mind me asking Adamtiger, but was your operation a success.

Good luck Simon, will see you back on the field soon.

Simon has been admitted to hospital today and his operation is tomorrow .
\
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

All the best Simon.
We're all thinking of you and hoping for the best.

@black and white tiger said:
@adamtiger said:

Hope you dont mind me asking Adamtiger, but was your operation a success.

Good luck Simon, will see you back on the field soon.

my op was done almost 9 years ago now I was only 15 at the time and technology has gone a far way in the alst decade… if I were a rugby league player I dont think my operation would let me come back and play my movement prob is 90% normal it is a little tighter then what it was and my strength only came back I rekon about 50-65% i lost all my muscle behind my shoulder and lost most of my muscle above my peck but the side of it came back okay i think.... what I dont get though they cut the nerve out of your side foot (well they did at the time) and if those nerve grafts arnt enough they will cut the nerves from your calf muscle, they remove that, detach your peck and thread the nerve through ( again how they used to do it )now i dont know, they had to cut into my calf whihc makes it hard to build my calf now, but all depends of the internal damage and how much grafting they need. so if they go into his calf will his leg be strong enough to play? he should be okay but you just dont know until after the op, i had a hickup with mine because where the nerve was damaged it was part of the nerve going to my back, she couldnt cut that bad part of the nerve otherwise i would be disabled she just hoped it would grow through the bad nerve endings but mine I dont think did, i think from memory i missed out from having a as new shoulder by mm.. but with simon just hoping where they are damaged is not in a tricky spot like mine...FINGERS CROSSED!!

Back