Origin 2022

That’s what I’m worried about.
Origin should be the selection trials…with the exception of someone like Latrell, who if fit must be considered.

Except for 2005 teams that win Grand Finals tend to dominate selection for touring sides.It isn't right but it is the common practice

I was talking to a guy on another platform and he raised a good point.
QLD didn’t panic and rush David Fifita in after the game 2 loss. The NRL talking heads will have you convinced that he is a generational talent built for rep footy. I disagree and he wouldn’t make my team, I genuinely believe he is a bludger of a player. There’s no way he would have continued picking himself up off the ground to tackle the likes of Teddy.
Tommy Gilbert on the other hand..not flashy, not a “big name” just a hard workhorse. Got asked to play 79 minutes after the early head knocks and did the job.
Well done to him.

QLD won it at half time.... Clear game plan to play it down blues end... Kicking on the 2nd and 3rs several times + the 40/20...and wait for the cock ups... And didn't the blues provide.
Both Crichton shouldn't see a blues jersey. Again... Angus was a passenger

QLD won it at half time.... Clear game plan to play it down blues end... Kicking on the 2nd and 3rs several times + the 40/20...and wait for the cock ups... And didn't the blues provide.
Both Crichton shouldn't see a blues jersey. Again... Angus was a passenger
Queenslands game plan had Smith, Slater, Cronk and JT’s blue prints all over it …

When qld were so dominant they had a similar tactic where they used to kick early to keep nsw pinned down their end

In saying that Murray was a bigger loss than i first thought … still don’t think we win if he stays fit but losing him early clearly hurt

NSW played poorly... QLD played well...

But 1 question I have is how on earth did Tino F stay on the field?
Should have been in the sin bin in 1st half for high shot on Burton.
Then 3rd man in on a fight which he then escalates by placing Burton in a headlock while being punched by Gagai.

Anyone?

Queenslands game plan had Smith, Slater, Cronk and JT’s blue prints all over it …

When qld were so dominant they had a similar tactic where they used to kick early to keep nsw pinned down their end

In saying that Murray was a bigger loss than i first thought … still don’t think we win if he stays fit but losing him early clearly hurt
QLD worst ever team a cpl years back under Bennett played the same game plan... Percentage footy

Maybe Freddy might stop lowing the Penrith boys to pick the team now?

NSW played poorly... QLD played well...

But 1 question I have is how on earth did Tino F stay on the field?
Should have been in the sin bin in 1st half for high shot on Burton.
Then 3rd man in on a fight which he then escalates by placing Burton in a headlock while being punched by Gagai.

Anyone?
Different rules for origin... When they feel like it
Maybe Klein felt he owed them

Yep nsw lost cause of no tigers players

Oh and if qld did lose it would of been cause of no tigers players as well

Back