Parra? Doesnt matter!

@Tigersman said:
Ok…your right Milky and I did go abit overboard pHyR3 and Ink are 2 of my favourite Forumers and i was just mucking around with them but it ended up us insulting eachother. If you guys want I could tell Milky to delete this thread, pHyR3 and Ink especially pHryR3 I am really sorry for insulting you guys. PHryR3 you should be proud of yourself (Going to Uni) Most people end up on the dole or go to tafe I wish you all the best in what ever your doing in Uni.

Kudos to you champ….it takes a man to apologize and admit hes wrong.

I should probably apologize to milky also, as it seems I started this all.

Back on topic....we really are in NO position to bag other teams...if doing that is what some think is ''living only once, or on the edge'' ...then you really havent lived, and at 15 thats understandable I guess

@innsaneink said:
@Tigersman said:
Ok…your right Milky and I did go abit overboard pHyR3 and Ink are 2 of my favourite Forumers and i was just mucking around with them but it ended up us insulting eachother. If you guys want I could tell Milky to delete this thread, pHyR3 and Ink especially pHryR3 I am really sorry for insulting you guys. PHryR3 you should be proud of yourself (Going to Uni) Most people end up on the dole or go to tafe I wish you all the best in what ever your doing in Uni.

Kudos to you champ….it takes a man to apologize and admit hes wrong.

I should probably apologize to milky also, as it seems I started this all.

Back on topic....we really are in NO position to bag other teams...if doing that is what some think is ''living only once, or on the edge'' ...then you really havent lived, and at 15 thats understandable I guess

Your right, But sometimes when your team is going s**t it's good to know that other teams fans are going through the same thing. But going by our last 20 against the Dragons I reckon we would find it hard to beat the Eels. I can't wait for the game this arvo to see if we have redeemed ourselves or if were in for another ArmGrabberathon.

every team matters to their fan's.
don't forget that wests-tigers play the rabbitoh's next fri night, and could be looking at a similar score-line.

@Tigersman said:
Ok…your right Milky and I did go abit overboard pHyR3 and Ink are 2 of my favourite Forumers and i was just mucking around with them but it ended up us insulting eachother. If you guys want i could tell Milky to delete this thread, pHyR3 and Ink especially pHryR3, I am really sorry for insulting you guys. PHryR3 you should be proud of yourself (Going to Uni) Most people end up on the dole or go to tafe,I wish you all the best in what ever your doing in Uni.

as ink said, takes a big man to apologise like that.

let's all just shake hands and walk away :smiley:

p.s. i was more just trying to convey my age being uni age than the fact i was going to uni haha :slight_smile:

@pHyR3 said:
@Tigersman said:
Ok…your right Milky and I did go abit overboard pHyR3 and Ink are 2 of my favourite Forumers and i was just mucking around with them but it ended up us insulting eachother. If you guys want i could tell Milky to delete this thread, pHyR3 and Ink especially pHryR3, I am really sorry for insulting you guys. PHryR3 you should be proud of yourself (Going to Uni) Most people end up on the dole or go to tafe,I wish you all the best in what ever your doing in Uni.

as ink said, takes a big man to apologise like that.

let's all just shake hands and walk away :smiley:

p.s. i was more just trying to convey my age being uni age than the fact i was going to uni haha :slight_smile:

lol, *Shakes hand*

I think the new interpretation of the ruck area wil only increase the number of high score lines, as the teams on the back foot are making more desperate low tackles are virtually forced to hold on and get penalised out of games. I am all for the greater ruck speed, but a few second allowance in holding on after a low tackle is needed to balance things a little. Letting go straight away was not a great problem back in the five metre days, but is out of place in the modern ten metre game.

@Tigersman said:
Ok…your right Milky and I did go abit overboard pHyR3 and Ink are 2 of my favourite Forumers and i was just mucking around with them but it ended up us insulting eachother. If you guys want i could tell Milky to delete this thread, pHyR3 and Ink especially pHryR3, I am really sorry for insulting you guys. PHryR3 you should be proud of yourself (Going to Uni) **Most people end up on the dole or go to tafe**,I wish you all the best in what ever your doing in Uni.

Whats wrong with going to tafe? Why put it in the same category as being on the dole?

@GNR4LIFE said:
@Tigersman said:
Ok…your right Milky and I did go abit overboard pHyR3 and Ink are 2 of my favourite Forumers and i was just mucking around with them but it ended up us insulting eachother. If you guys want i could tell Milky to delete this thread, pHyR3 and Ink especially pHryR3, I am really sorry for insulting you guys. PHryR3 you should be proud of yourself (Going to Uni) **Most people end up on the dole or go to tafe**,I wish you all the best in what ever your doing in Uni.

Whats wrong with going to tafe? Why put it in the same category as being on the dole?

Nothing is wrong with going to Tafe I'm just saying that's how most people get jobs if they don't get into Uni or want to get a job that is easier to get by going to tafe. I'm actually thinking about going to Tafe i just don't know what to study lol.

Might try and get this topic back on track , but we can talk the talk after we win a game

Hopefully in around 4 hours time this will be the case

I got a mate who is a Parra fan, all week he was saying "I'll be happy as long as they don't lose by 50"

Maybe he should of put a bet on the Roosters with a -50.5 start. I think he'd have a nice little fortune.

Milky dont hold back lol. Good thread, provided the lolz!

Parra got slammed, roosters are legit though. Interesting to see how the eels go against another poor team in later dates.

@Milky said:
@innsaneink said:
We are in no position to be bagging others…thats pathetic

Yolo

Sorry to go off topic again, but … seeing as I am probably older than Ink, can you please explain what YOLO means? (No harm in us old fellas knowing the lingo I guess).
Cheers

We play Souths after playing in those extreme conditions yesterday in 4 days

We'd better keep our mouths shut ,they will have 10 days to prepare and will be smarting after the loss

Just hope the forwards with the addition of Fulton can show the same commitment

Our true acid test this week

Agree, Whilst extatic about yesterdays win I am not so sure I think any tiger should be showing of just yet…

Next few rounds are gonna test the team

Souths >
Warriors >
Manly >
Cowboys>

Latest posts

Members online

Back