OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

Anyone at the game can say how Daine Laurie played and if he spent any time in the halves? Who played well?

I'm hoping Aitasi James and Brandon Mansfield are 2 that give Sheens plenty to think about come Round 10 (and Rua returns to the form he started to show before his injury last season now he's building fitness).

I was considering going but didn't fancy standing in the rain. Shame to miss a good win, the Warriors are no slouches.

I still think Rua is a limited player but there's no doubting his toughness. Also have to remember that he's missed almost 2 seasons through COVID and injury. Same goes for Mansfield. Would love one of them to join Pole in graduating to grade from our undefeated flegg team in 21'.

Anyone at the game can say how Daine Laurie played and if he spent any time in the halves? Who played well?

I'm hoping Aitasi James and Brandon Mansfield are 2 that give Sheens plenty to think about come Round 10 (and Rua returns to the form he started to show before his injury last season now he's building fitness).

SMH said Laurie was going to play 5/8, then Sunday they changed him to fullback, an indication they arent happy with Doeihi

Since the Club won't do it as they don't seem to understand the content that members & fans want, does anyone ITK have injury updates on Brandon Tumeth, Jahream Bula, Josh Feledy & Oliver Lawry and when they may be expected to return?

Since the Club won't do it as they don't seem to understand the content that members & fans want, does anyone ITK have injury updates on Brandon Tumeth, Jahream Bula, Josh Feledy & Oliver Lawry and when they may be expected to return?
The only one I know out of those is that Feledy’s was a suspected hyperextended elbow, two weeks ago.

Not sure how long recovery time usually is for that injury.

Highlights show 3 of the 4 tries set up by Will Smith kicks.
In light of our poor kicking game, is it an option for him to be promoted to our top 30 and rushed into the NRL side against his former club ?

Three tries off kicks and one barge over try which was our solitary linebreak for the game. Those stats would suggest a very Balmain 1997-era performance, though I didn't see the game.

Joffa ran for 240m from 26 carries (93 post contact metres) and Seyfarth ran for 205 from 25 carries (73 post contact metres). Both played long minutes, but impressive returns all the same. Joffa deserves to return to firsts this week. His first two games weren't great though he was returning from a long layoff.

The Knock On Effect NSW Cup - Round 6 vs. Eels

Monday, April 10 - 1:40 p.m. AEST
Accor Stadium, Sydney

WESTERN SUBURBS MAGPIES

1. Daine Laurie
2. Jordan Hill
3. Livai Saukuru
4. Triston Reilly
5. Israel Ogden
6. Will Smith
7. Brandon Wakeham
8. Aitasi James
9. Rua Ngatikaura
10. Tukimihia Simpkins
11. Jack Boyling
12. Brandon Mansfield
13. Alex Seyfarth

14. Sione Fainu
15. James Roumanos
16. Liam Harris
17. Jamie Lawler

18. Bruce Ward
Coach: Wayne Lambkin

Accor Stadium, Sydney

WESTERN SUBURBS MAGPIES

1. Daine Laurie
2. Jordan Hill
3. Livai Saukuru
4. Triston Reilly
5. Israel Ogden
6. Will Smith
7. Brandon Wakeham
8. Aitasi James
9. Rua Ngatikaura
10. Tukimihia Simpkins
11. Jack Boyling
12. Brandon Mansfield
13. Alex Seyfarth

14. Sione Fainu
15. James Roumanos
16. Liam Harris
17. Jamie Lawler

18. Bruce Ward
Still no Tumeth or Bula.

Accor Stadium, Sydney

WESTERN SUBURBS MAGPIES

1. Daine Laurie
2. Jordan Hill
3. Livai Saukuru
4. Triston Reilly
5. Israel Ogden
6. Will Smith
7. Brandon Wakeham
8. Aitasi James
9. Rua Ngatikaura
10. Tukimihia Simpkins
11. Jack Boyling
12. Brandon Mansfield
13. Alex Seyfarth

14. Sione Fainu
15. James Roumanos
16. Liam Harris
17. Jamie Lawler

18. Bruce Ward
Tuki has played prop all year so far I think?
Have you seen much of him, how’s he going, will he progress?
I get the impression Asitasi James has gone past him, and are we just waiting for this round 10 clause thingy for James to get a run?

Tuki has played prop all year so far I think?
Have you seen much of him, how’s he going, will he progress?
I get the impression Asitasi James has gone past him, and are we just waiting for this round 10 clause thingy for James to get a run?
Has been consistent but not a standout, and he probably should be standing out at that level.

Don't think he'll progress personally but hope he proves me wrong.

Members online

Back