Paul Crawley

tigerap

I just don’t understand how this amateur journalist still has a job....

Last Thursday morning he reported Adam Doueihi is being heavily targeted by the Roosters and how the Tigers blew their chance to sign him.... 2 hours later the same paper reports Doueihi signs with the Tigers!! And for a figure that is so wrong.

In this day and age, If anyone made such a mistake in their job, they’d be shown the door for being so incompetent....not Crawley and the DT

IMO the Tigers should ban all Telegraph jurnos from entering Concord .... give all interviews to independent journos or other news outlets . Nothing good comes from journos that only want to print negative or fake news articles..so stop them at the gate !

@Snake said in [Paul Crawley](/post/1111814) said:
IMO the Tigers should ban all Telegraph jurnos from entering Concord .... give all interviews to independent journos or other news outlets . Nothing good comes from journos that only want to print negative or fake news articles..so stop them at the gate !

I think they are. Pretty they get nothing from us which is why they trash and speculate.

@Cultured_Bogan said in [Paul Crawley](/post/1111816) said:
@Snake said in [Paul Crawley](/post/1111814) said:

I think they are. Pretty they get nothing from us which is why they trash and speculate.

Not far from the mark. The WT don't give exclusives to the DT.

Wests Tigers have a large and loyal following in Sydney and sell papers. The media in the NRL is really B grade they don’t cover games, analysis etc it’s gossip and innuendo. The reality is the game itself is now average the circus around it is what they want.

There's an old regurgitator song that explains how people like Crawley get to the top. It involves the club teddy plays for, I'll leave it at that.

There is one way to stop all this rubbish press, start playing final football and winning plenty of games and I think Madge is heading down that road. All the two bob jurnos will be coming with cap in hand if we turn the joint around, but till that happens they will keep throwing mud because we are a easy target

@old_man_tiger said in [Paul Crawley](/post/1111833) said:
There's an old regurgitator song that explains how people like Crawley get to the top. It involves the club teddy plays for, I'll leave it at that.

Lol
You can’t be that old then !

@hobbo1 said in [Paul Crawley](/post/1111837) said:

Lol

36 mate, love the gurge.

@old_man_tiger said in [Paul Crawley](/post/1111842) said:

Lol

36 mate, love the gurge.

36 (old man )?

Gurge were awesome ?

@hobbo1 said in [Paul Crawley](/post/1111843) said:
@old_man_tiger said in [Paul Crawley](/post/1111842) said:

Lol

36 mate, love the gurge.

36 (old man )?

Gurge were awesome ?

Not saying that's old, just thought I'd plan ahead.

First track off Tu-Plang?

Your smile is stretching, but you're gonna go far!

@Cultured_Bogan said in [Paul Crawley](/post/1111850) said:

Aren't you a mod mate, I don't want to get banned I might actually do some work then

@old_man_tiger said in [Paul Crawley](/post/1111853) said:
@Cultured_Bogan said in [Paul Crawley](/post/1111850) said:

Aren't you a mod mate, I don't want to get banned I might actually do some work then

Haha as you were.

All the DT articles on tigers are from media conferences and the west’s tigers website. All for us to click on. We rate. Imagine when we start winning.

Remember when Journo's actually reported the news with impartiality and integrity, these days they consider themselves to be celebrities and so filled with self importance that they pass opinion pieces off as news.
Should expect nothing less from a gutter rag that promotes reality tv as newsworthy and the sad desperate individuals that partake in these shows as celebrities.

Latest posts

Back