Paul Kent

The reason they attack us is they rightfully do not respect Pascoe or Lee, because neither has achieved success in the NRL. They leave Gus and Ricky alone because they are shit scared of the repercussions. Nobody respects the leaders at WT. That's why I cringe when I hear people say "they're good with the finances" being a figurehead in the NRL takes more than these 2 are capable of. Other Clubs manipulate our players in and out of contracts, our 2 don't have that skill set. That's why we have a perennially shit roster

The reason they attack us is they rightfully do not respect Pascoe or Lee, because neither has achieved success in the NRL. They leave Gus and Ricky alone because they are shit scared of the repercussions. Nobody respects the leaders at WT. That's why I cringe when I hear people say "they're good with the finances" being a figurehead in the NRL takes more than these 2 are capable of. Other Clubs manipulate our players in and out of contracts, our 2 don't have that skill set. That's why we have a perennially shit roster

Without getting into it too much - We've secured blokes like Matterson whilst still under contract in recent (Ish) years... Also moved on some duds...
I think it has more to do with the persuasiveness of the coach, And the opportunity moreso that the boffins at the top....

I supported Madge and was really hoping his steeliness and game based around fundamentals (Other than our hurl it about until something happens)
would translate to the field, We've been soft as forever....
Unfortunately, It didn't
- And for every player that was super supportive of Madges' coaching - There were plenty that weren't (And not just at our club)

I think If we had Board Members or Coaches with pull it could make a difference in this space...
Having neither doesn't help - And I'm starting to think Benji / Farah don't have as much sway as they think they do (Or I'd hoped they might)
I'm certain Sheens doesn't.

He's alright. Actually feels for Tigers' fans. Whilst the others laugh off the entire club and dismiss the pain of the fanbase, at least he gets fired up about it.

I'd rather that than be laughed at and ignored every day of the week.

What I don't like is that he never presents solutions though. He's A+ at finding problems, D- at suggesting how to solve them.

I think Kent got a bit scared recently when Lee threatened legal action over the “lying” remark.
On that occasion he was worried about the repercussions, as I’m sure his bosses had a stern word in his ear.

It's a fair criticism.i hate them but they are finally reporting the issues in our clubs management, so my hatred is separate to that

I think Kent got a bit scared recently when Lee threatened legal action over the “lying” remark.
On that occasion he was worried about the repercussions, as I’m sure his bosses had a stern word in his ear.
He didn't hold back Monday night. Gave it to them for 15mins. Lee's idle threats scare nobody. He's threatened legal action 3 times and has backed up his threats as many times as we've won games this year.

He didn't hold back Monday night. Gave it to them for 15mins. Lee's idle threats scare nobody. He's threatened legal action 3 times and has won as many times as we've won games this year.
Well maybe time for Lee to attack. No point in having a big stick and not hitting someone on the head with it every now and then.

Bunch of drama merchants the lot of them. Think they need to sensationalise everything to be heard or relevant.

I don't think that people are complaining about what is said about us but it is far more to do with the fact that it is ONLY directed at us.Dogs and Newie have recently had more terrible years at rock bottom than we have (last year and so far this year) and neither have ever copped the crap from News Ltd that we have.
The dogs have been shit for many years and still are with Newie winning the wooden spoon for years in a row
Knights have been better than us for the past 3 years plus this one,
Dogs have been better than us for the past year plus this one.
We deserve a kicking until we play finals again.

Latest posts

Back