PETITION LINK External Review

jadtiger

Thanks for the feedback guys, personally it was a very hard pod to record. It is in my make up to be supportive of the club, but as I said on the pod it is time for change.

It was also extremely difficult as that pretty much torches all the work we have done for the Ambush as that is bound to break the connection we had with the club, but once again it is time.

We have created a petition that we will pass onto Wests Ashfield and the Wests Tigers. I also think it should be passed on to the NRL and media outlets as well.

Signed and i can only hope this works.

Everyone get on board and demand some answers

Sharing on your social media accounts especially Twitter is highly recommended.

Edit: if you work in or know anyone in mainstream media please get this out there. We deserve better as fans of Wests Tigers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys, personally it was a very hard pod to record. It is in my make up to be supportive of the club, but as I said on the pod it is time for change.

It was also extremely difficult as that pretty much torches all the work we have done for the Ambush as that is bound to break the connection we had with the club, but once again it is time.

We have created a petition that we will pass onto Wests Ashfield and the Wests Tigers. I also think it should be passed on to the NRL and media outlets as well.

Thanks @cochise - signed! How many signatures do you think is required for any action?

Thanks @cochise - signed! How many signatures do you think is required for any action?

My guess would be north of 10k for the media to take any notice and then apply the pressure. The signatures alone won’t do it but the click baits it could create “may”. Ultimately Pascoe and LH are self-indulgent sociopaths so it’ll take some work to move them.

Thanks for supporting it mate.

Done

Elsewhere, you call through this petition fot a complete restructure of the club. I take it as in ownership, the HB group etc.

Clarify?
In my opinion, at the very least there needs to be a restructure surrounding how board members are appointed to the Wests Tigers board, the entanglement of the Wests Ashfield and Wests Tigers board means there is no oversight or accountability for members of the board, but first I want it determined what is actually going wrong in the club because we are all looking from the outside.

I am not against an ownership change.

My ideal scenario, not going to happen, would be for the NRL to conduct an independent investigation into the structure and governance of the entire organisation because it is something our owners will not do.

Latest posts

Members online

Back