Pets and Pics

Mine were as well, so I sent myself the image via Outlook email, where it gives the technically challenged such as myself the easy option of reducing the image (file) size, or just sending the original.

Little bit of a hassle, but it is the only way that I know how to get an image file that posts on here, so maybe give it a go so we can see your best friend/s.
Take a screen shot of the image and try that

Now you need to teach him the command “quiet” and treat him for it every time and rarely treat for the command “speak”. It works.

American Staffy equals Pit-bull only you say staffy coz people freak out when you say Pitty. A bloke around the corner from me breeds them and that’s what he told me. His boy Goku is younger than The Fonz and when Goku was a puppy he was just a little smaller than Fonz. They became mates and Goku got real big real quick but he always respected Fonz. He would come up and nudge Fonzy trying to take the piss and get Fonz to play chase. Fonzy would sometimes get the shits and give him what for, but Goku never hurt Fonz and would just turn away. Beautiful placid pitty. Looks very much like yours.
This bloke then got a [This word has been automatically removed] and she was different and attacked another dog down the park and now old mate doesn’t walk the block with either of them. Sad really coz when we walk past their house The Fonz will have a bark and you can hear Goku barking in reply from their backyard.
Anyway good luck with yours, training is a must for any dog to reach its full potential and dogs love being trained, not to mention the bonding that happens when you train your dog.
My mate has pit bulls, they're related but not the same.

Yr advice is exactly correct and what I'm doing. I don't over treat and he responds to affection.

Used to have the best ever British staffy named Tank. Took me 9 years to get another dog, I still miss him..

Last edited:
The Fonz chasing or stalking lizards and then lazing on the lounge. It’s a hobby of his.

Bella is obsessed with the various sized Blue Tongues that move around our and the neighbouring yards. As such, she often gives scant regard to the common skinks, but will do so occasionally.

Reactions: BZN
Bella is obsessed with the various sized Blue Tongues that move around our and the neighbouring yards. As such, she often gives scant regard to the common skinks, but will do so occasionally.
The Fonz loves any lizard or bug or unusual creature. But I relocate the blue tongues to save them from him.

My mate has pit bulls, they're related but not the same.

Yr advice is exactly correct and what I'm doing. I don't over treat and he responds to affection.

Used to have the best ever British staffy named Tank. Took me 9 years to get another dog, I still miss him..
English staffy’s are great they have a smile built in. One bit The Fonz a while back, stupid owners fault, and now he goes nuts at them.

• Wow
Question for Outdoor Dog owners

I have a 5 month old AmStaff, Does the dog smell ever disappear. I was told not to wash him for a month or so.

My British Staffy never every smelled

I have a 5 month old AmStaff, Does the dog smell ever disappear. I was told not to wash him for a month or so.

The Fonz will drag that beard through everything and if we feed him sardines or the like his beard reeks till washed.
When he’s been washed he has what we call “that new puppy smell “ for a couple of days if we’re careful.

• Haha

I reckon like humans some dogs might have worse BO than others.
We bath The Fonz probably every 2 weeks or so depending on beard stench, butthole fur whiteness, etc.
Clip nails every 1 to 2 weeks.

Back