Pick the score...

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
This should be interesting…

Wests Tigers 2
Storm 0

FTS...
LTS...

MOM Farah
 
@Geo. said:
This should be interesting…

Wests Tigers 2
Storm 0

FTS...
LTS...

MOM Farah

2 field goals as well Geo ??

I'm trying to keep it positive and I reckon the only way we can win this is a high scoring affair so here goes

Tigers 34 (Simona 2 Austin 2 Blair Farah tries Richards 5/6 defeat Storm 30 Slater 3 tries Hoffman Chambers tries Smith 5/5

FTS Austin

LTS Slater

MOTM Austin

HT 18-16 Storm

Crowd Heaps I hope ,get out and support Simon and if make a small donation to the fund

:sign: Its crunch time Tigers fans
 
Scum 34
Wests -10
We need to sacrifice Lulia … Order him to coat hanger Cooper Shonk . Then we might be in with a slim chance .

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_
 
@happy tiger said:
@Geo. said:
This should be interesting…

Wests Tigers 2
Storm 0

FTS...
LTS...

MOM Farah

2 field goals as well Geo ??

I'm trying to keep it positive and I reckon the only way we can win this is a high scoring affair so here goes

Tigers 34 (Simona 2 Austin 2 Blair Farah tries Richards 5/6 defeat Storm 30 Slater 3 tries Hoffman Chambers tries Smith 5/5

FTS Austin

LTS Slater

MOTM Austin

HT 18-16 Storm

Crowd Heaps I hope ,get out and support Simon and if make a small donation to the fund

:sign: Its crunch time Tigers fans

That's the problem Happy…i cant see where our tries are going to come from so i'm just 😛ray: the Storm score less
 
I'd start with Tapau or Gavet , Galloway off the bench ( if he's playing ) . We need to be aggressive from the get go . Get grubby and add some niggle into it , 3 in the tackles ! I want to see Smith get upset & whinge all night !
Bash the bastards !!

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_
 
aahh c'mon everyone. :unamused:

we all know what the score will be 😛ray:

wests-tigers **25**
storm **18**

I know dreams are free. :wink: :laughing:
 
Hard to see us winning tonight …..... I'll still be there though ....... stanger things have happened.

Storm 38
Wests 22
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top