Player Dramas in the NRL

If you search Toowoomba court listings for today - he is named on page 2
His name has been removed from the public listings due to being involved in a very high profile case (rather than being ‘a high profile man’) recently - involving similar allegations.

Nothing to do with any NRL player past or present.

His name has been removed from the public listings due to being involved in a very high profile case (rather than being ‘a high profile man’) recently - involving similar allegations.

I searched that townsville court page an hour ago and I saw the name and just checked again a minute ago and it's still there, unless it's not the right one, but yes it's a common name??????????

I searched that townsville court page an hour ago and I saw the name and just checked again a minute ago and it's still there, unless it's not the right one, but yes it's a common name??????????
It is not the Townsville courts, the alleged offender's name is no longer on Toowoomba's Daily Law List and it is also not a common name.

Last edited:
The wrong what?

Whoever it is that you think is the person in question, isn't the 'high profile man' that cannot be named and is no longer listed on the Daily Law List (though he was earlier today).

And is assuredly nothing to do with any rugby league player past or present.
Looking at that list Former diver and Olympic Gold medalist Chantelle Newbury was in Toowoomba court today too

There is still the name of a very high profile person on that list

Back