Player Dramas in the NRL

I believe 9 kids is correct and the reason she was let out of jail was one kid needs assistance , she wasn’t helping the kid at the time of the crash as she was out driving around like a nut job , How’s that judge feeling now i wonder , they need to step up and give this piece of work the book , LIFE. In jail this way every one stays safe including her kids , they don’t need this type of person raising them , but the 2 that helped her assault the guy at Maccas well they are probably already stuffed , future criminals maybe

Who cares, having children doesn’t make you above the law. The 3 people she killed probably had children too.

It was two parents and their intellectually disabled child. Imagine the family left behind and it was over Christmas.

I'm not a fan of locking people up for life or for harsh punishments but she has killed 3 people after yet again getting way too loose. Some people just can't operate in our basically free society.

This is where the murder/manslaughter laws just do my head in

She allegedly didn't have a licence and refused to pullover when police tried to intervene ...

I know she wasn't planning on trying to kill someone ( well we hope not ) but everyone's choices are their own

And when you buck the system completely for her own wellbeing ...shouldn't murder be put back on the table

It's not like she was trying to get a sick person to the Hospital or a particular case when you can add some understanding possibly to her actions ......

We as a complete society have got away from the punishing people when they do something wrong ...bring the lawyers in once the courts have made their decisions on a case ..once you have been adjudged to have murdered someone ...then the lawyers can come in and try and ask for leniency

This is where the murder/manslaughter laws just do my head in

She allegedly didn't have a licence and refused to pullover when police tried to intervene ...

I know she wasn't planning on trying to kill someone ( well we hope not ) but everyone's choices are their own

And when you buck the system completely for her own wellbeing ...shouldn't murder be put back on the table

It's not like she was trying to get a sick person to the Hospital or a particular case when you can add some understanding possibly to her actions ......
A motor vehicle is a deadly weapon, maybe that should come into the equation??

From Foxsports.

I don’t think he’s a good coach’: Broncos star Selwyn Cobbo makes stunning Kevin Walters admission​

If he's a good bloke like Selwyn says, then Cobbo shouldn't talk shit about him. Doesn't say much about Cobbo's maturity, character or intelligence yet I'm sure he gets away no worries.

From Foxsports.

I don’t think he’s a good coach’: Broncos star Selwyn Cobbo makes stunning Kevin Walters admission​

I'm getting through some of the pod now he just being genuine and honest throughout the pod. Which he said are two characteristics that are important to him.

Yes he lacks smarts to leave parts out but let's just see it for what it is a player that is being coached by an average coach.

Back