Player Dramas in the NRL

If he's a good bloke like Selwyn says, then Cobbo shouldn't talk shit about him. Doesn't say much about Cobbo's maturity, character or intelligence yet I'm sure he gets away no worries.
these podcasts some of these player forget they are talking to "media" and think they are talking to mates at the pub.
The managers need to advise and coach these players that podcasts need to he treated just like media interviews from ch 9 and fox sports, morons

Talented but has a few shortcomings( I know, haven’t we all). Still, stupid remarks about a critical person in his life.
Irrespective of what either of them say about “sorting it out”, these sorts of things linger.

i think he wil just come out and say " what i meant to say was kevvie is a better person than a coach".. maybe that's what he meant. lt's a 'no story', the only reason we are talking about it is because it's off season.

Kevin Walters doesn't appear to be much of a coach, I'm sure there is a tonne of better out there and he only has the gig because he is one of the old boys. But yeah you can't speak the truth like that to the media against your coach lol.

I hate seeing this thread in the in the 'latest posts' tab. I think to myself, "oh god. What now?" Thankfully this Cobbo drama is fairly tame. Broncos have heaps of drama around their squad this season. I think they will struggle.
The "high profile man" charged with rape in Toowoomba will not be a good look for rugby league when he is formally identified.

I hate seeing this thread in the in the 'latest posts' tab. I think to myself, "oh god. What now?" Thankfully this Cobbo drama is fairly tame. Broncos have heaps of drama around their squad this season. I think they will struggle.
yep. The Bronco's have leapfrogged everyone over the last few years with Cameron Ciraldo..all the old boys opinions, board members, rouge players, Brisbane media, Kev (or Ken as Cobbo called him).

Kevin Walters doesn't appear to be much of a coach, I'm sure there is a tonne of better out there and he only has the gig because he is one of the old boys. But yeah you can't speak the truth like that to the media against your coach lol.
Didn't Gamble say something about Kev not being about to coach..then got moved onto Newcastle?

i think he wil just come out and say " what i meant to say was kevvie is a better person than a coach".. maybe that's what he meant. lt's a 'no story', the only reason we are talking about it is because it's off season.
He issued an apology on Instagram ..but made a typo and called him Ken instead of Kev.

In one way though , 15 coaches fail each year and 16 will this year.

Back