Please relieve us of the payne

tiger_tigers

when we signed him i was really happy , i thought he would be a great player …..
he offers zilch ibn attack and his defensive lapses have helped cost us plenty of games .....

its time to relieve us all from the payne .....

I'm sure we'll let him go.

But don't worry, there are more fringe first graders on the way!

Nick Graham…...........Sam Harris.................Corey Payne...............

You just know that somewhere out there a west tigers recruitment officer is on the phone begging Adam Walnough not to retire and offering him a three year deal. :cry:

@hybrid_tiger said:
One of the worst players in attack I've ever seen.

Mmm, did you say that when he scored under the posts. Grow up, a loss is something the team suffers, you can't blame one individual.

@mikey said:
@hybrid_tiger said:

Mmm, did you say that when he scored under the posts. Grow up, a loss is something the team suffers, you can't blame one individual.

Yeah whoop-di-[This word has been automatically removed]ing doo one try. You happy with his performance over the past two years?

And where did I blame him for the loss?

@mikey said:
@hybrid_tiger said:

Holy crap! Not sure where HT said he blamed Payne for any losses?

Why didn't I realise his talent, one decent try in 50 games. Sign him for life!

@mikey said:
@hybrid_tiger said:

Theres threads pointing to Farah & Collis as reasons for the loss. Off you go now.

@innsaneink said:
@mikey said:
@hybrid_tiger said:

Theres threads pointing to Farah & Collis as reasons for the loss. Off you go now.

I know you don't like me. Grow up - the thread has nothing to do with what you're talking about little boy.

When we signed him I was thinking about making a banner saying _HERE COMES THE PAYNE_. Sounds like he is causing our own supporters pain…

I think his solid. Not a star and not a nuffie. Tackles hard and could improve his hit-ups. In saying that I've seen a few barn-storming runs on some occassions so its there.

he looked like a damn midget getting dominated by the titans pack. didnt get over the advantage line ONCE

@Allan Towle said:
I think his solid. Not a star and not a nuffie. Tackles hard and could improve his hit-ups. In saying that I've seen a few barn-storming runs on some occassions so its there.

Thank you. An honest appraisal. Unlike others that think they have no aroma.

@mikey said:
@Allan Towle said:

and that honest appraisal is exactly why we have not made the top 8 for the past 4 seasons … we have too many players not quite good enough....

but youve been a supporter since 68 ... so ill go with all your opinions .....

@tiger tigers said:
@mikey said:
@Allan Towle said:

and that honest appraisal is exactly why we have not made the top 8 for the past 4 seasons … we have too many players not quite good enough....

He is no superstar but to blame him for us not making the finals is a joke. He is a toiler whos probably on too much cash. Not his problem. His useful off the bench and I think he would be good off the bench next season.

@tiger tigers said:
@mikey said:
@Allan Towle said:

Sarcasm doesn't suit you. I'd just go with venom if I were you :unamused:

Everytime he hits the ball up or plays the ball I cant look. Just expect him to knock on. Will be glad to see him walk off the field for his last game next week

@farahs_tigers said:
Everytime he hits the ball up or plays the ball I cant look. Just expect him to knock on. Will be glad to see him walk off the field for his last game next week

I beg to differ.

Sarcasm doesn't suit you. I'd just go with venom if I were you

It's all a matter of opinion. I for one love his sarcasm.

Members online

Back