Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Rudd flies back in to Mascot during his tour of duty, he’s going to get off the plane, kiss the tarmac and ask his aide what country he’s in.

Downer meddling in US politics was worse than the Ruskies. A snitch!

The decline of the U.S political environment is pretty scary, the decaying middle class.

Yet they import about a million refugees a year, pretty amazing figure.

Last edited:
When Rudd flies back in to Mascot during his tour of duty, he’s going to get off the plane, kiss the tarmac and ask his aide what country he’s in.

Downer meddling in US politics was worse than the Ruskies. A snitch!

The decline of the U.S political environment is pretty scary, the decaying middle class.

Yet they import about a million refugees a year, pretty amazing figure.
Are you counting the ones that just walk in across the border ?

When the co vid broke out, I came close to getting into trouble because I bought PPE here in Sydney retail for shipping to some vets in the USA.

And as we were packing the stuff, Dutton changed the law, which somebody’s wife noticed and advised us. All very Yes Minister.

So the whole project came to a shuddering halt.

I’m not taking bulk commercial quantity goods,

Last edited:
When the co vid broke out, I came close to getting into trouble because I bought PPE here in Sydney retail for shipping to some vets in the USA.

And as we were packing the stuff, Dutton changed the law, which somebody’s wife noticed and advised us. All very Yes Minister.

So the whole project came to a shuddering halt.

I’m not taking bulk commercial quantity goods,
Isn't this the second time you've posted this TSP? 🙂

What do we have here?

Do a see a mod before me with his gun drawn ready to make a forum arrest?
Ha ha, I shoot blanks mate so your safe 🤣 It's such a good post that I recognised it.... how's that 🙂

Yeah, it was a real screwed up way of making a point.

Probably put many millions of people onto oil in a big way if this is the standard of scrote opposed to it.

My conspiratorial guess is that they were funded by bp to improve sales.

Next fill up, I’m going to make sure I spill some 95 in wasteful tribute to these sheet heads.
Probably sponsored by Hunter Biden to prop up his sales value, with the Big Guys backing or their racist

It looks like New Italy (UK) will soon have another halfwit as PM because Truss has just resigned in preparation to find another to take her place.Basket case of a country

did you see where climate activists glued themselves to the floor in a VW showroom in Germany, management at the end of the day turned the lights off and left them there, guards checked on them during the night with torches to see with them still stuck. When police finally un stuck them they complained about no toilet facilities and food not to mention the cold as management turned off heating . Guess they wont be back any time soon

Lidiot needs mental health help

She's not a thinker. Pretty sure it was her a while back who ripped into a NT magistrate or governement official over sentencing in the NT claiming it was a typical white guy who would implement/protect legislation like that and it turned out said official was an Indigenous woman.

That being said, I think you could find more than just Thorpe who would be in bed with some really dodgy characters, not excusing her circumstances but she would not be on her own.

is Lidia fist pumping the 1%ers,Dezzie's new jersey or girl power.she;sin it deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back