Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Dan strikes again.
Guy is gone so let’s hope there is a smart. Aggressive and personable young man in the Libs who’ll take Dan head in.
Guy was probably the best minister the Labour Party ever had !
I did like Dans comment though “ hope always beats hate “.
Let’s hope all of us Mexicans have better things to look forward to !

Former centrist Victorian federal government minister says it all below.

Screenshot_20221127-130725_Outlook.jpg

Mr Potato Head will lead the coalition into oblivion until he starts to listen to the Australian people and not the mining industry and Murdoch
we will see... Albo and his merry men are not doing such a flash job at the moment such as Labor election promise of reducing power bills by $275 for a start.
We will see how the electorate feels at the next federal election high interest rates, inflation
Never a more accurate slogan It will not be easy under Albanese

LOL it is fact. Victorians are just too stupid to acknowledge it. There may be a tad of stockholme syndrome going on, returning these incompetant morons to power.
Oh well, you get what you deserve. I was going to the beach everyday, enjoying my freedom whilst these poor souls were locked inside their houses drinking themselves to death because their government told them to do so. For 2 years! what a waste.

LOL it is fact. Victorians are just too stupid to acknowledge it. There may be a tad of stockholme syndrome going on, returning these incompetant morons to power.
Oh well, you get what you deserve. I was going to the beach everyday, enjoying my freedom whilst these poor souls were locked inside their houses drinking themselves to death because their government told them to do so. For 2 years! what a waste.
No your right wing paranoia does not equal fact. I understand it may be a shock for you to learn your personal viewpoints are not facts but that's how it is. It must pain you to see Andrews returned for 4 more years. Clearly the wider electorate doesn't share your opinion.

The opinion is correct. It is a fact and is broadly shared. There was never a public health reason to isolate. Not then nor now. Check out Florida etc.
Opinions aren't correct or incorrect by themselves. Actual qualified people with decades of training in public health disagree with you.

Florida where over 80,000 people have died from Covid? Really? That's your better alternative?

Well Dan strikes again.
Guy is gone so let’s hope there is a smart. Aggressive and personable young man in the Libs who’ll take Dan head in.
Guy was probably the best minister the Labour Party ever had !
I did like Dans comment though “ hope always beats hate “.
Let’s hope all of us Mexicans have better things to look forward to !
Guy was a terrible leader. I don't know who's next in line down there but they'd have to be better.

Nearly 83000 people died in Florida from covid in a population less than Australia where we had just over 16000 die from the same scourge.The only thing this proved to me is Australia including Victoria had it right and America including Florida had it completely wrong.
It's amazing he would mention Florida as a good outcome. Simply amazing.

No your right wing paranoia does not equal fact. I understand it may be a shock for you to learn your personal viewpoints are not facts but that's how it is. It must pain you to see Andrews returned for 4 more years. Clearly the wider electorate doesn't share your opinion.
LOL right wing paranoia. I guess Ive met this forums prescious boy. Going to enjoy this.

Col lives in a right wing world of Trump make believe.Like many who live in that world they seem to be divorced from the reality of the real world (not because they are right wing but because they believe the lies he has pushed)
People from both sides eat up every bit of propaganda spoonfed to them. You are not imune sunshine.

Abused me twice now? and for what? having a different opinion to you? Well done.
I think you did that yourself. I'm happy to discuss the issues with you but your default position is everyone who disagrees with your view is a moron. That's you, not me. Stop projecting.

I’m interested to hear the Dan supporters opinion on his Belt and Road initiative with China.

Not trying to start an argument. Just interested in how they view it.
Not my cup of tea. I guess he thought it was financially advantageous. I wouldn't want to enter into a deal like this with China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back