Ponga and Mann

426Tlgerland

Ponga and Mann ask to leave a toilet cubical by security , what the hell would 2 guys be doing in a toilet stall together , Pongas old man says Ponga was sick and mate helped him , I find that hard to believe cause if you sick and a mate is helping security don’t turf you out , do they , to me there is something about Ponga ????

Sorry old mate I don’t and haven’t done drugs , Beer and unfortunately cigarettes for me , and I wasn’t eluding to drugs they could have been doing each other hair who knows

Ponga and Mann ask to leave a toilet cubical by security , what the hell would 2 guys be doing in a toilet stall together , Pongas old man says Ponga was sick and mate helped him , I find that hard to believe cause if you sick and a mate is helping security don’t turf you out , do they , to me there is something about Ponga ????
Well they’re either in love or sharing some Devils Dandruff for Pongas concussion !
Either way, not good !

Pongas old man says son was drunk and sick in the toilet , but he walked out carrying a drink on the video , come on Newcastle Drug test them both today it’s time we stamped this shit out of the game , He is on big money , popular with the young footy player , has concussions and is out on the drink and god knows what else , NRL should swoop on him today , get it out of the game

I thought clubs weren't allowed to drug test?

Same with the Munster situation last year, they refused to do a drug test which is allowed, especially since Ponga isn't playing currently.

Pongas old man says son was drunk and sick in the toilet , but he walked out carrying a drink on the video , come on Newcastle Drug test them both today it’s time we stamped this shit out of the game , He is on big money , popular with the young footy player , has concussions and is out on the drink and god knows what else , NRL should swoop on him today , get it out of the game
💯 Unfortunately, remember that the NRL running this "lemonade sale"! An organisation where everyone is for sale, and everyone is more hypocritical and woke.

Well the NRL have already set the bench mark with the Storm boys earlier this year, will be a couple weeks ban at most and neither of these guys will play much for the rest of the season anyway.
Just happy that 360 have something other than the Tigers to talk about for a week or so.

Back