Positives.....ummm???

towntiger

It is hard to find many, but i do give creadit to the clubs marketing department for the entertainment and presentation of the game.

I think this game at the SCG has been the standout of Heritage Round for a couple of years now. The bands, singers, national anthem, legends lap of honour, dancers at half time, heritage jerseys and marching band were good and i loved the side by side walk onto the pitch with the junior kids - pity it went down hill from here. Well down to the off-field team for that they can hold their heads high.

Other positives - i think Lui coming back will eventually bne a good thing. Did some good things that hopefully he can build on with more games under his belt. I think he is our best option there for the remainder of the year.

Another positive is now we are at Campbelltown and Leichhardt for the rest of the year. As much as i love the SCG match, i think we will need our suburban crowds to get us home this year.

Lui made it through the game and performed as well as expected.
Heighnton as impressive as could be.
Fitzy almost got a try, and made a line break! (prob top 3 player.. yep thats how bad things were)

I am sure Simonthetiger could find several positives out of today. And the last 5 seasons…...
\
\
Good on ya Sheensy, show those doubters up!

Latest posts

Staff online

Back