he's 4/4 from getting rid of people

miller, ayshford, benji, eddy

also

spence, santi and not 100% sure about rudolph yet

Santi is back Prmz

@Flippedy said:
@851 said:
@Boonboon2 said:
Lulia wasn't a bad signing - we needed depth in the centres and that has been clear as he has been needed to play a few times. He is also a great trainer, he had played under Mick before so brings some good connectiuon into the squad, etc, etc. A signing especially at low cost isn't always about winning matches on thier own its about being in this case a solid back up and he is much better then the centres at the sharks for example

See cronulla have told Ayshford to look around for a new club,10 games into a 3 year deal,good call from Potter on that one too.

Definitely! I think Blake should consider a career change, his heart just doesn't seem to be in football.

X2 Good call by Mick Potter to move Ayshford on based on his performances in his last few matches. I agree at least Lulia tries!

@Boonboon2 said:
Lulia wasn't a bad signing - we needed depth in the centres and that has been clear as he has been needed to play a few times. He is also a great trainer, he had played under Mick before so brings some good connectiuon into the squad, etc, etc. A signing especially at low cost isn't always about winning matches on thier own its about being in this case a solid back up and he is much better then the centres at the sharks for example

I read in Rothfield's column yesterday that Blake Ayshford has been told by Cronulla that he can look for another club to play at.

Oh he also let go of tuqiri and reddy. Tuqiri good decision, reddy not.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

@tig_prmz said:
Oh he also let go of tuqiri and reddy. Tuqiri good decision, reddy not.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Agree , would of preferred we kept Reddy and left Lulia in England

I don't think Reddy was a great loss. I would have preferred we held onto Mitch Brown out of the three mentioned.

I had high hopes for Lulia, especially defence wise. I still think he is a safe backup but he has not performed to my expectation (and I am sure he holds my opinion in high regard!)

Totally agree with Mitch Brown. I thought he was a really good winger and played fantastic at fullback as well.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back