Press Conference

Bismark

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/video/0,,NRL%20Media%20Conferences_33800,00.html

Have to agree with him there. At the VERY least, he apologised on behalf of the players AND the coaching staff.

Thought saying the bounce of the ball being a factor was a little lenient.

Says all the things everyone wants to hear but nothing will change.

Also, the excuses for Benji aren't valid - they would be if he actually turned up and had a go and that would be fair enough, but he didn't even try today.

@Mr no excuse said:
…............"There's been some distractions with me being away and some of the boys playing rep footy too, there have been some issues with injury, <big>but we're not here to offer any excuses</big>................

Say wha???
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/thrashed-wests-tigers-vow-to-bounce-back-20100516-v67n.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ssdd…. im sick of hearing a rugby league interview by a captain or a coach....they all read from the same book .....
win ,lose or draw

How about the Fonz gives the best press conference of all and holds one this week to announce his immediate retirement.

I hate him.

@Balmain Bug said:
How about the Fonz gives the best press conference of all and holds one this week to announce his immediate retirement.

I hate him.

Really would never have guessed….

Hates a strong word,,,,

Out of curiosity....how long does the next bloke get to perform....

Hard to justify any defence for the players or Sheens after that performance. It was as listless as I've seen them under Sheens, and there have been some listless performances under him, and a real slap to the face of anyone who spent money to go & watch that.

What is particularly cruel, is that so far, even when beaten, I believe the Tigers have shown effort. There was just nothing there yesterday.

Tim can say that rep footy & injuries have an effect, but come on- every team can make that claim. That they would play without any committment has little to do with disruptive preparation.

Back