Raiders injuries

vlad

Dugan , Fensom & Thurling all gorrrrrne so far from today's game against the Roosters.

Dugan a massive hole to fill for them .

They look horrible without dugan. If his out will put 50 on them
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@habibsta33 said:
\
\

Fensoms bicep looks bad …. For my fantasy league team. I hope hes not back for the tigers game, but ...
\
\

Had Dugan in my fantasy team with Fensom as Captain. TLL was not in my side because he wasn't named.

Fantasy football fail

@smeghead said:
Had Dugan in my fantasy team with Fensom as Captain. TLL was not in my side because he wasn't named.

Fantasy football fail

Ouch. Anyhow atleast tiges have a good chance now, but if the lose they owe me 2 fantasy points
\
\

@habibsta33 said:
\
\

Seem to remember the same topics regarding Copper and Scott and don't let us forget that Bunnies game that we were supposed to cruise as they had all their stars out.
If we don't turn up it's irrelevant who we play
\
\

Regardless of whos in or out we have a whole 10 days to reflect on our poor showings in the first three rounds (particiluarly the dragqueens game). We will have a point to prove at home hopefully infront of a vocal crowd and put them away well alot like the dragons did to us this week. If we fail to just win this game then the premature criticism dished out over the first three rounds will unfortunately be justified..
\
\

Missing Dugan really blunts their attack, and Fensom is good for 50-60 tackles a game so that's another blow. At the end of the day though, the Tigers need to look beyond this because they look rudderless at the moment and need a massive reality check. They simply cannot afford to take any side lightly, the fact that the Dragons were missing Cooper and Scott and still put 36 past them should tell them that.

Latest posts

Members online

Back