Ray and the team last night

Tiger_heart

Honestly, the whole lot of them must have been on the sauce, the commentary was more akin to the garbage they dish out on radio, to the point that I started o look forward to the ads..Who cares about the size of their backsides, they couldn't even pronounce the player's names..Professionals? Yeah, right..

Hardly and the rest of the comentary clowns need to be sacked. They sat there for 80 miniutes and talked about what they were eating about their mothers about soo ect ect in the middle of a nrl match. Very disrespectful to the players and the fans of both teams. I turned the volume off because I could not stand the benarl garbage comming out of their mouths.

i thought they were so bias in ther comments, there was nothing in that tackle on ryan , but they kept on and on about how someone should be on report. also that 1st try when koro dropped it it appeared he was hit in the air yet not one word from that bunch of fools.

@Tiger_heart said:
Honestly, the whole lot of them must have been on the sauce, the commentary was more akin to the garbage they dish out on radio, to the point that I started o look forward to the ads..Who cares about the size of their backsides, they couldn't even pronounce the player's names..Professionals? Yeah, right..

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

I'm pretty close to boycotting watching games that Hadley is commentating, he is that bad. Even tigers games.

Not to mention his day job as a bully and grub.

Johns and Fittler have always been clowns but at least they usually have a serious commentator alongside them.

I actually enjoyed it. Good for a laugh.

Or maybe I was laughing at our performance? Meh can't remember.

@Winnipeg said:
I'm pretty close to boycotting watching games that Hadley is commentating, he is that bad. Even tigers games.

Not to mention his day job as a bully and grub.

Johns and Fittler have always been clowns but at least they usually have a serious commentator alongside them.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Tell me about it; some of the worst commentating I've ever heard. laughing like they're being paid to talk about each other's backsides and not talk about the NRL game going on before them.

They were honest to god, sitting their laughing their asses off as a break was made. Didn't even mention it when they regained their senses (like they have any).

Its so Monotone… Dry and Boring.. I struggled to watch the replay of the Dogs game and the same with Sharks (probably also knowing the fact we got belted).

I usually watch the replays to see where we went wrong but yeah 100% right the commentary can kill you.
Andrew Voss does a better job imo

The commentary was a friggin disgrace and frankly an embarrassment to the NRL and it's supposed professionalism, Hadley sounds like a pissed hobo standing around a two-up ring cackling and dribbling poo at every opportunity. He just went on and on about the hit on Ryan by Sue like it was the most disgusting act of foul play imaginable….funny how he didn't have a problem with Graham's high shot on Tedesco at the start (there wasn't much in either hit TBH).

Was the first time I have ever turned the commentary off while watching a game (apart from that meathead that called the NZ Warriors games last season with Halligan).

@Fade To Black said:
The commentary was a friggin disgrace and frankly an embarrassment to the NRL and it's supposed professionalism, Hadley sounds like a pissed hobo standing around a two-up ring cackling and dribbling poo at every opportunity. He just went on and on about the hit on Ryan by Sue like it was the most disgusting act of foul play imaginable….funny how he didn't have a problem with Graham's high shot on Tedesco at the start (there wasn't much in either hit TBH).

Was the first time I have ever turned the commentary off while watching a game **(apart from that meathead that called the NZ Warriors games last season with Halligan).**

Lol that guy was hilarious. His best line in calling a try scored by Mateo ''He's only going one way, he's going try way''

But he would have called him Flitty Marcho….that bloke needed a bullet, no wonder he got the arse in favour of Vossy, he spoke a language that couldn't even be classified as English.

Like a bunch of giggling schoolgirls.
How long did Nine get the rights for this time?
Knowing we have to listen to a fossil like Warren or his fawning buddy Hadley into the forseeable future is one giant pain in the rectum.

@Fade To Black said:

Was the first time I have ever turned the commentary off while watching a game (apart from that meathead that called the NZ Warriors games last season with Halligan).

Thats it..a disgrace and those two dopes Johns and Fittler just fell into it..the hit on Ryan ? I thought Sue was standing upright when that happened , nothing in it..

@Fade To Black said:
But he would have called him Flitty Marcho….that bloke needed a bullet, no wonder he got the arse in favour of Vossy, he spoke a language that couldn't even be classified as English.

A lot of the kiwi commentators often pronounce the islander names more correctly than the Aussies do… But they are 1000x more biased towards the warriors

What about fricken Hadley, he was calling him 'Timona' until about the 70th minute :unamused:

@Winnipeg said:
@Fade To Black said:

A lot of the kiwi commentators often pronounce the islander names more correctly than the Aussies do… But they are 1000x more biased towards the warriors

What about fricken Hadley, he was calling him 'Timona' until about the 70th minute :unamused:

Thats not as half bad as Anthony Maroon or whatever his name is on Triple M calling Tedesco Tabasco the whole and night and calling Fifita John 5 times after he scored. Its only fitting his last name resembles moron

Back