Rd3 3 2 1

Api
Papi
Pole
Great game, great commitment from the entire team. Samuela is impressive and Stef had another good game. Again it was API who stood out and showed much needed leadership. Worked himself to a standstill. Hope we have a plan for keeping him fresh.

3 - Api. Near perfect performance in attack. Defence greatly improved with 42 tackles. The bloke was sick and played like that. 👊🏼

2 - Stephano. Played like an elite prop last night. Controlled aggression and was busy. 187 meters and 29 tackles. Beast 💪🏼

1 - Sezer. This point could have gone to half a dozen guys in reality. I chose Aiden because he was a general and we haven’t had one in a long long time. His kicking really tied down their dangerous back 3.

3 Api
2 Olam
1 Everybody else

BUla Betterfor the run - he is gifted
Staines - Needs to play KOE next week or forever
Faataape - Is a keeper
Olam Wooooooo where did he come from (kidding)
Galvin - Solid and so tough how many tackles did he make? - heaps!
Sezear - Hail SALAD
Pole - 80 minute player
Bateman - Brilliant
Ice - Hot
Klemmer well blow me down where was he last week?
\The Ute - OMG I thought after the 1st tackle he was gone - then Haas like comeback!
Api - How does a garden gnome do what he does?

Seyfarth - Best sri Lankan in the game
Fainu - Will be our go to player by years end
Twal - didn't miss a tackle ... again and offloaded.
Sullivan (Bud) will grow into this off the bench spot.
would hope latu fainu can take Sullivan's bench spot

3. Api been our best player first 2 games by a mile
2. Stefano
1. Seyfarth

Olam was great he really strengthens our defence and runs hard. I was wary we had bought a dud from Melbourne that was wrong

3. Api ... can't fault his game and leadership
2. Galvin ... I thought he was involved in everything. My favourite thing is he follows the kick. How long has it been since anyone chased a bloody kick!!
1. Olam ... he's going to make a difference for us, for sure

That's the most difficult 2,1 I've picked in years (the 3 was easy!) and I love it!

3. Api
2. Stefano
1. Pole

Very impressed with Samuela Fainu last night. Lots of honourable mentions Inc Sezer, Galvin, Fainu, Bateman and Papali'i.
Jnr Tupou best game yet

You couldn't argue with anyone's opinion this week on the 3, 2, 1. Many are deserving in featuring in the ratings.

For me

3. Api
2. Stef
1. Papali'i. This was the hardest one but I went with Paps because he played with crazy heart until his legs wouldn't go anymore. Bula, Olam and Galvin just as worthy.

3 Api by the length of the straight
2 Sezer Kicking game strangled the Sharks
1 Big Stef powered up the middle all night

Everyone contributed and played a part in the win

Very tough this week.

3. Api
2. Bula - his composure is just amazing, he's calm to the point people criticize him for not trying, but it's just effortless for him.
1. Olam - great debut, feeling much better about that now.

Forwards unlucky to not get points, Stef, Sam, paps and even Bateman who was much better when he plays like less of a DH. Also shout out to both halves, didn't overplay and did there job well.

I thought Staines and Faatape took a step in the right direction as a defensive unit and both edges looked better for having Olam and Sezar out there. The latter missed a few but his positioning in D shows his brain at 7 is exactly what we've been missing.

3 -Line speed in defence. Really rattled the sharks
2 - Kick chase - Best I have seen from a Tigers side in an eon
1 - Hard Running - Put them on the back foot which allowed Api to play on the back of our dominance.

Honourable Mentions - 17 committed players who pulled it off.

Special mention to Alex Seyfarth who wasn’t the best on ground but improved immensely from last week.

Back