Refereeing destroying the Game

ANNESLEY only addressed issues concerning top 4 teams . Does that mean
Tigers were treated fairly by the ref and bunker .Madge the silence is deafening . Your supporters are losing heart as you can't win on a non level playing field .

Tigers were treated fairly by the ref and bunker .Madge the silence is deafening . Your supporters are losing heart as you can't win on a non level playing field .

No it probably means Annusley couldn't give a rats about any of the "lesser" teams and he and his merry men only want the big boys to keep on winning.The way the NRL is being run these days it looks like they are trying to emulate the pommy soccer and be as one sided and boring as that is

This is a club issue and not a Madge issue on his own.

We need to find points and not be so impacted by the 1 or two bad decisions.

This is a club issue and not a Madge issue on his own.

We need to find points and not be so impacted by the 1 or two bad decisions.

Thats true too mate, but recently there's no doubting that, although we have outperformed some these teams we are still losing but it's all due to the bias and bad calls by the hypocrite refs,

Some of these bad calls even when we are attacking are costing us heavily by giving the refs favoured team a 10-12 point turn around which we saw again during the Manly game.

We cannot try to be dismissive of this blatant bias and bad calls.

Graham Annesley must go.

According to Annesley there’s nothing in the rule book that states a trainer cannot distract a goal kicker.🤪
Only players are prohibited from putting off kickers. 😂

The NRL need to explain why this is okay, but not the Kepaoa try. Walsh gets the ball on the inside shoulder of Tevaga, runs behind him, then gets through the line.

1652157767674.png
1652157819223.png

No player obstructed in this play. I get that To'a received the ball on the inside shoulder of Seyfarth, but how come one instance is okay to run behind a player, but another it's not?

1652157984903.png

The NRL need to explain why this is okay, but not the Kepaoa try. Walsh gets the ball on the inside shoulder of Tevaga, runs behind him, then gets through the line.

View attachment 1020
View attachment 1021

No player obstructed in this play. I get that To'a received the ball on the inside shoulder of Seyfarth, but how come one instance is okay to run behind a player, but another it's not?

View attachment 1022
The Referring is Garbage.

To call obstruction then a Player must have been obstructed!!

Inconsistency, Wrecking the Game

Thats true too mate, but recently there's no doubting that, although we have outperformed some these teams we are still losing but it's all due to the bias and bad calls by the hypocrite refs,

Some of these bad calls even when we are attacking are costing us heavily by giving the refs favoured team a 10-12 point turn around which we saw again during the Manly game.

We cannot try to be dismissive of this blatant bias and bad calls.

Graham Annesley must go.
G'day @FinestTigers ...You're 💯 correct.
I've just now watched the replay of the game and imo the referring and bunker decisions were a disgrace.
Every 50/50 call went against Our Tigers.
How does anyone get sent to 'the bin' for 10 mins for the offence Our bloke committed [5 mins maximum imo] allowing the silvertails to score 2 tries.
A caller on ABC radio suggested "if a team scores 1 try while Our bloke is in the bin
then Our bloke goes straight back on" as surely 1 try/conversion is punishment enough.
The NRL has to do something urgently re incorrect referee and bunker decisions and bring back the 5 min sin bin immediately for piddly little offences.
If there is any fair minded Manly supporters out there...I hope they are embarrassed from the way they won the game.
And Congratulations to Our Team for putting in a great 💯 effort.

A caller on ABC radio suggested "if a team scores 1 try while Our bloke is in the bin
then Our bloke goes straight back on" as surely 1 try/conversion is punishment enough.
Gee @MAGPIES1963 I actually like that but the only problem is that if they brought that rule in, Wests Tigers players would not get binned, the refs would just send them off for the game to get around that rule.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
G'day @FinestTigers ...You're 💯 correct.
I've just now watched the replay of the game and imo the referring and bunker decisions were a disgrace.
Every 50/50 call went against Our Tigers.
How does anyone get sent to 'the bin' for 10 mins for the offence Our bloke committed [5 mins maximum imo] allowing the silvertails to score 2 tries.
The NRL has to do something urgently re incorrect referee and bunker decisions and bring back the 5 min sin bin immediately for piddly little offences.
If there is any fair minded Manly supporters out there...I hope they are embarrassed from the way they won the game.
And Congratulations to Our Team for putting in a great 💯 effort.
Here's another inconsistent play. After solid defence for what seemed like ages in the first half we yet again repelled Manly and caught them 10m out from our line on the 6th tackle. Seyfarth got the ball for the restart play the ball. He stepped forward for some reason and the ref called him to stop and play the ball again. In the following Manly set the Winger or Centre with the longish hair was tackled then stepped around the marker and walked another yard played the ball and Croker the hooker received and ran about 30 yards - I think they scored shortly after. I wasn't happy!

Any other teams been denied a try from a kick because their players "right foot was in front of the kicker..."

View attachment 1020
View attachment 1021

View attachment 1022
It’s just a really poorly timed run by Seyfarth. At no point was he ever fooling anyone with that run. Simply get out of the way and you won’t cost your team a try, or run it properly!

Back