Rememer the last time....

Captain_Awesome

we got smashed by the rabbitohs. Late 2007, we got beaten badly in a similar fashion at Leichardt. Our next match was a friday night against newcastle. What are the chances? We were ahead 24-12 with 10 minutes left and as you all probably know we lost 26-24, effectively missing the finals. This is our second chance to show what where made of. If we have a similar outcome we may not come back from it.

And they lost to Souths on Sunday and played Newcastle on the following Friday night that year. I remember thinking as i walked out of ANZ stadium that night that surely that would fire up the team for the 2008 season. I was sadly wrong.

That weak, timid, sickening collapse against Newcastle was one of the most disgraceful things I have witnessed since this clubs inception, and yes I include last weeks disaster in that.

That weekend after the Knights game I was like someone in a walking coma. Had to follow it on the Fox Sports score updates and when the final score came up I just exhaled and sat on the lounge in a crushed silence for thirty minutes.

i was at the game and to this day i still cant beleive we lost that game. i mean we were up by 12 with not that much time left and we totally lost control of the game. we only had to win as Brisbane lost the next day and it would have been 2 finals appearances in 10 years. IT STIL HURTS.

Oh stop punishing yourselves, we all know history never repeats…... except for the wests tigers around August/ September every year.

Its like "This year will be considered a failure if we do not make the semis", :eek:pen_mouth:

"The writing is on the wall folks"

Come on Tigers prove us all wrong

no i dont want to remember,coz last time it cost me 250 for a new coffee table.that was thrown from the lounge
room into the back yard,and a few weeks of the missus not talking to me(AT LEAST THAT WASNT TO BAD.LOL)

Back