Respect!

So very very disappointing
Even though I knew I wasn't attending due to other commitments... The lead up to. The game last week was exactly what you wanted... Everything was. Positive... Close to a sell out... Perfect weather... The team. In. Fair form

And then they concede a. Try the first time the opposition has the ball... Such a soft slack lazy effort to let them. Take the lead

Such a. Let down,.why would. You wanna go back for. More of that?

It's really like a. Toxic dysfunctional r/ship where they stay together for God. Knows what reason

Benji can be quoted as saying ‘most of the players did’nt know who Keith Barnes was, never heard of him.’
I can’t be down on the players, they‘re just not finding that second wind, that extra 5% of energy that kicks in when you think you can’t find it. Our players look like they are more focussed on not making mistakes, which is possibly deeply rooted in the club’s ethos.
say what you like about Madge, but he understands the importance of that second wind and how to get it.

Reactions: BZN
Benji can be quoted as saying ‘most of the players did’nt know who Keith Barnes was, never heard of him.’
I can’t be down on the players, they‘re just not finding that second wind, that extra 5% of energy that kicks in when you think you can’t find it.
Think the problem is that they aren’t looking for it

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
The players - looking for the extra 5%
Yeh..I could be reading too much into it. The players were late coming from the sheds for kick off. Commentators explained the delay due to Benji giving an emotional speech.
Was he talking about Kieth Barnes‘ legacy?
If players had not heard of the Golden Boot, would it be a distraction? Could it cloud their thinking?
kinda reminds me of the Tommy Raudonikis commemorative game, where we went out flat.

Yeh..I could be reading too much into it. The players were late coming from the sheds for kick off. Commentators explained the delay due to Benji giving an emotional speech.
Was he talking about Kieth Barnes‘ legacy?
If players had not heard of the Golden Boot, would it be a distraction? Could it cloud their thinking?
kinda reminds me of the Tommy Raudonikis commemorative game, where we went out flat.
That players that don't know the great of the games - regardless of who they were and who they play for - is symptomatic of a lack of attachment to the game beyond the monetary aspect or for caring of the game altogether.

Knowledge about past players should form part of their initiation into a new team, especially where establishing a sense of belonging. Does it influence how they play? Maybe not, but at the very least should inspire. Foreign territory to this club, at the moment.

That players that don't know the great of the games - regardless of who they were and who they play for - is symptomatic of a lack of attachment to the game beyond the monetary aspect or for caring of the game altogether.

Knowledge about past players should form part of their initiation into a new team, especially where establishing a sense of belonging. Does it influence how they play? Maybe not, but at the very least should inspire. Foreign territory to this club, at the moment.

Did you expect anything less? This team pumps our hopes with 2.5 solid weeks, sells out a home game, and then turns in a typical pea hearted Campbelltown performance. Wrong stadium is getting the chop…and this is from a former Magpie.
Which Magpie though shifty...the Hobart Magpies, Juventus or Newcastle?

The best teams wingers are frothing at the mouth to take those tough carries. Our wingers are out somewhere with Harold Holt.
I recently found out from someone that used to work in Parlt. House Canberra, Harold Holt was a known cross dresser.

No heart and soul. Home grounds are meant to be intimidating, places where the opposition comes to die. A home that increases the chances of the home team winning, especially a mental midget team like Benjis Tigers that need all the 1%ers they can get.
Absolutely no reason whatsoever CSS can't develop the 'heart and soul' you mention WC, once we start winning games, on at least a fairly consistent basis.
But on the other hand, you will probably never like CSS as they don't allow you to smoke your foot long cigars in there.... you're a human fire hazard ;)

Back