Ring Wests Tigers on (02) 8741 3300 and express your disgust

Balmain_Bug

. . . . at the treatment of Wests Junior Shannon Gallant.

Demand that he is offered his market value by Wests Tigers !!!

<big>**(02) 8741 3300**</big>

Please ring now. Have a voice and be heard. We are the stake holders of this club !!!

the last time I called the club they were rude and unprofessional to me.

In my opinion they treat their fans as crap.
Hopefully Humf will brush out the deadwood

Bug…...... Roughly what sort of a contract have they offered him?

@Balmain Bug said:

Please ring now. Have a voice and be heard. We are the stake holders of this club !!!

You complete and utter tool.

He's a midget whose played a few FG games, starring in none. What would his market value be, you twit.

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
@Balmain Bug said:

He's a midget whose played a few FG games, starring in none. What would his market value be, you twit.

Yeah, hes pretty bad. And John Morris will be the next Cooper Cronk :laughing:

TSTS, you oviously wouldn`t know the difference between a rugby league ball and a soccer ball. This thread started by BB is right on the money, if we let a player such as Shannon Gallant who puts his heart and soul into every performance, go in the hope of signing over priced players with inflated egos, it will be the worst decision in the history of the club and there have been plenty of other bad ones along the way, that`s for sure and certain.

For the record, Shannon Gallant is worth every cent of a contract in between $150,000 - $200,000 per season !!!

@Kul said:
the last time I called the club they were rude and unprofessional to me.

In my opinion they treat their fans as crap.
Hopefully Humf will brush out the deadwood

I think Sheens and Humf owe the fans an explanation as to why we failed to make the semis again…This is 4 years in a row...last year we were told this position is unacceptable and that there will be a clean out..which happened to an extent...but in my opinion this years failures is all about poor selection by Sheens and his team...players are simply not playing in their rightful positions...and hows this for a thought and a great example of incompetenece by the club...They could've signed Gallant for a pittance compared to Daniella, Tamata or the other reserve gradrer Brown from Cronulla...now If I were to choose a full back from that list of 4 its a no brainer Gallant is streets ahead..so why did we buy these guys when we are covered in the positions they play...and we end up letting Gallant go 'cause we cant afford him??..stupid!!!

sheens would rather a good halfback play fullback :brick:

The club is going through a change. They did the right thing by bringing in a fresh CEO and getting rid of the deadwood in Harrison, McDonnell, Collis, Morris, Halatau etc. The only problem is theyve done nothing to make the place better.
The Bulldogs brought in Greenberg who had fresh ideas and a passion to change the club's culture and after years of crap, got rid of their coach and majority of the deadwood players but they brought in quality players to replace the holes, something we're not doing. The Tigers seem very stale at the moment and to me it looks like the club isnt keeping up with the changing game.

For starters the combination of
1\. Gallant
6\. Benji
7\. Moltzen
9\. Farah
would provide stability with our main playmakers playing in their proper positions.

We need to have vision going into next season of who our 1,6,7,9 will be. Over the off season there was the behind the scene doco on Fox Sports .. something like Rugby League Summer Time or whatever, and they interviewed John Morris who said he was training in the off season as a utility, and wadda ya know, the first half of the year he's in the #6\. That lack of preparation and cohesion was evident the first half of the year, Benji was playing erratically, balls were being thrown into touch, tries were being bombed left right and centre. If we can get the 1,6,7,9 combination above to gel together for the WHOLE off season then I think we'll have a bright 2010.

Sorry but this is just a stupid thread. I know that the Gallant situation stinks but put it in perspective. He's no Billy Slater or Brett Stewart. i feel for the guy but he'll be going where he's wanted which is better for him in the long run. Our club treats some players like dirt. It's a business though and loyalty means little.

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
@Balmain Bug said:

He's a little short. So what.
He has truckloads of ticker, good speed, can defend and he LOVES this club.
You'd be a twit NOT to sign him up IMHO, and the 150K mark sounds like a good deal to me.

@Balmain Bug said:

Didn't work….they hung up........... :frowning: :cry: :cry: :cry:

@Balmain Bug said:

i would tell u to give ur self an uppercut

Troy

@Balmain Bug said:

Why? Its not going to change anything, time to forget and move on.

he cant

that is his problem…. he is like a little school kid who doesnt get his own way.. kicks and screams for what?

attention !!

then starts on little one liners like FONZ etc to make him sound funny... he is funny though.. in his own back yard
\
\
spoilt little brat

@T-REXX said:
he cant

that is his problem…. he is like a little school kid who doesnt get his own way.. kicks and screams for what?

attention !!

then starts on little one liners like FONZ etc to make him sound funny... he is funny though.. in his own back yard
\
\
spoilt little brat

I have something that is called Passion. It is a flame that burns inside me that can not be doused. I try and do everything at 100% perfection and struggle with others who do not. Wests Tigers as a team in 2009 were bloody gutsy and played some of the best footy of all clubs. The coaching and management was again moronic. I can't cop that. Sorry Troy.

BB

(Big Brat)

Bug can you confirm that Gallant is gone?
If true,i will ring for sure ive done it before (not that it got me anywhere) & i'll do it again

Brrring brrring….Brring brrring....brrring brrrring...."Hello, you have reached the offices of the Wests Tigers rugby league club. The office is now closed, as we only operate between the months of April and August, please call again in April 2010." Click. beep.... beep.... beep...........

Back