Robbie Farah Forum Poll

Okay 50% so we want to pay Farah $950k to play with another team.
Morons.

How could you see him in another teams colours? Stay 100% my bio says it all.

@TYGA said:
Okay 50% so we want to pay Farah $950k to play with another team.
Morons.

I retract that comment everyone is entitled to their own view.

I want Robbie Farah to stay and complete his contract.
Respectful of the argument against …. But I want him to stay.

Let him stay. Then he'll hate the next Coach and get him punted and then FINALLY he might realise HE might be the problem

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Judging by the vote … We are split right down the middle ... Not good :frowning:

@tiga4eva said:
Let him stay. Then he'll hate the next Coach and get him punted and then FINALLY he might realise HE might be the problem

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

We haven't had a coach since Sheens' early days. We hire Muppets.

Stay

One more year then off the EPL..

1) We need some experience
2) No point paying another club for Robbie to play for them
3) JT got Robbie playing Restricted and basic every game besides the Warriors game, pass the steeden and tackle hence proof they can work together
4) Robbie loves the Tigers, JT wants a job as a 1st grade coach, show some professionalism and learn to put up with each other, we know from the past that JT has man management issues that's why he got punched out by Faagolo, therefor JT should put up with Robbie for the sake of the club and his career and put in %100
5) There is no real tangible reason for Robbie to be sacked in such a manner.

Remember there is no coach or board person bigger than the club, nor should they feel obliged to throw 2 million dollars in the bin just because people can't get along.. Money is in short supply at the Tigers..

21 votes each side - seems its not as one sided as many would like to make out

He can go the relationship between Robbie and Taylor is toxic.
Just pack your bags and go, thanks for the memories for 2005 bye bye.

The way I see it, Robbie moves on, JT has full support of his team and they implement their plan together. Become a winning force with the young players natural improvement and the fans come running back! I would retain Lawrence and Halatau. Cherrington will only keep improving and own the #9.

We can't afford to cast off any more experienced players, or great defenders for that matter - Farah must stay, but I'd play him at lock and blood Cherrington at hooker, with Robbie around to guide him.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back