Robbie Farah Forum Poll

@Tigersman said:
Like Milky my Bio says it all. Stay!! Me and Milky have only known 1 Wests Tigers captain and for him to be disrespected like this is disgraceful…

I only know one captain of this club that has disrespected 3 coaches …..and that's fine with you blokes.???

@TrueTiger said:
@Tigersman said:
Like Milky my Bio says it all. Stay!! Me and Milky have only known 1 Wests Tigers captain and for him to be disrespected like this is disgraceful…

I only know one captain of this club that has disrespected 3 coaches …..and that's fine with you blokes.???

The same bloke that took a pay cut for the club, the same bloke that plays through injury and gives his all for the club ?

@TrueTiger said:
@Tigersman said:

Its widely accepted by all Marshall ended Sheens carer with the Tigers not Farah. In fact Sheens sounded him out recently to move to England.

Potter was hard done by i'll admit however, remember the young players revolted Tedesco almost leaving and Mayer dumping him and blaming farah. No doubt he was instrumental.

This time around its all on Taylor his coaching tactics are a disgrace and if he made the call with two rounds to go to dump Farah he need s to resign tomorrow.

@Granto87 said:
@TrueTiger said:
@Tigersman said:

The same bloke that took a pay cut for the club, the same bloke that plays through injury and gives his all for the club ?

Not a pay cut. Deferred payment. He'll get the money whatever happens.

@gallagher said:
@Granto87 said:
@TrueTiger said:
@Tigersman said:

Not a pay cut. Deferred payment. He'll get the money whatever happens.

200k is ahell of alot to defer he could have invested it etc, shows what sort of a team man he is. 200k isnt worth the papper its writen on till its in the bank. Iremember Benji being upset last year because he didn't get the money back .

I don't believe Robbie was %100 accountable for Sheens and Potter.. Probably a combination of issues and persons involved, we may never ever find out the whole story.

As for Potter, his contract expired end of story.. If Robbie had that much influence then surely he would have picked a coach other than JT.

@Granto87 said:
200k is ahell of alot to defer he could have invested it etc, shows what sort of a team man he is. 200k isnt worth the papper its writen on till its in the bank. Iremember Benji being upset last year because he didn't get the money back .

Is a fantastic jesture by both of them.

2016 KG is gone. If Robbie goes..I can see our opposition steam-rolling as through the middle. It going to be embarrassing

@TYGA said:
@TrueTiger said:
@Tigersman said:

Its widely accepted by all Marshall ended Sheens carer with the Tigers not Farah. In fact Sheens sounded him out recently to move to England.

Potter was hard done by i'll admit however, remember the young players revolted Tedesco almost leaving and Mayer dumping him and blaming farah. No doubt he was instrumental.

This time around its all on Taylor his coaching tactics are a disgrace and if he made the call with two rounds to go to dump Farah he need s to resign tomorrow.

Tactics and teaching structures are two different things…I presume you didn't want this team to learn how to defend at NRL level....."if he made the call"...two sides to every story...

At this point stay. If we can't replace home with somebody that is better and cheaper what's the point. Let him go end of next year on his own terms,

Better all round including for PR and , membership and sponsorship.

@Eye Of Da Tiger said:
At this point stay. If we can't replace home with somebody that is better and cheaper what's the point. Let him go end of next year on his own terms,

Better all round including for PR and , membership and sponsorship.

Read sponsors arent impressed JT is trying to force Robbie out of the club
As for PR, well we are the joke team of the NRL and the whole public is laughing at us.

We were poised to be a top 4 team in 2015 and i think that conclusion was after one too many drinks considering our 2015 season

Stay… Please.

Don't let Taylor's power play rob us of Robbie's skills, experience and passion for the club and winning. It's part of the coaches job to get the best out of all players by 'managing' them. Managing doesn't have to mean controlling, it means working with the players to achieve the best for the club.

Please go.
Tired of the immaturity. Good player but a shit captain/person.
Never have a seen a player have falling out with so many in the league community. Definitely had a chip on his shoulder and a huge ego which is suffocating the club.

This is exactly 50/50 at this stage. Wow!
41 votes each way!

And that says so much.

Its a messy situation, dumb to let Farah leave however, we can't sack another coach.
I have no idea if the situation is able to be resolved but there has to be an attempt.

We just look incompetent from the board room to the dressing room Poorly led from top to bottom.

@GNR4LIFE said:
As bad as the decision has been to some, the board will make themselves look completely subservient if they back track now. They need to weather the storm of emotion and simply ride it out. Yes, there might be short term pain from losing memberships, but if they truly believe we are better off without him, supporters will come back when we are successful. Yes fans are upset, but they'll be back. You don't lose your passion for a club over one player being told to move on. If you do, well you probably shouldn't have been supporting the club in the first place.

This is their first major decision as a board, how weak will they look if they are too frightened by the public backlash. Supporters aren't shareholders, they have no stakes except emotion. As i said you might lose a few dollars in the short run, but you'll make them tenfold down the road if the decision is a success when the same supporters who left come back. Farah needs to go for the sake of the board. It's sad, but they can't back down now.

Got my vote!!….

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

I'm sorry but this is no way to treat one of our best ever players. Voting to have one of our most influential players leave the club is itself lacking in respect and perhaps says more about some of our so-called supporters than it does about Farah. Farah is not faultless, none of us are, but he deserves far better than this treatment.

Back