Robbie Farah

Yeah he was awesome. Should have pulled half a dozen penalties with his dummy half darts as well. Hope the arm is good as he is vital.

What a hooker hopefully with the long turn around he could play cant wait to see him playing for nsw.

He was the MOTM that's for sure

I honestly give him a 50/50 chance of playing Monday week

Fensom played 7 days after popping his out and he has a huge workrate as well

That was dreadful refereeing at times Did anyone see when they had us back 20 metres after the penalty and were telling us to hold

Another great performance by Robbie. Sensational. What a shame about the injury. Unless he is out fir an extended period, if keeps this up he could close to better his '08 Dally M surge.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Another great performance by Robbie. Sensational. What a shame about the injury. Unless he is out fir an extended period, if keeps this up he could close to better his '08 Dally M surge.

He was the difference tonight, easily man of the match. Shame about his injury though, hope his not out for to long.
I had him as my supercoach captain!! Wooohooooo!!! racked up close to 300 points!

He has been absolutely awesome this year. He is licking his lips in anticipation of a dart from dummy half following a quick play the ball whenever Blair or Gavet take it up.

@Tigersman said:
Farah - 150+ metres in attack 1 try,2 try assist,40 tackles,5 tackle breaks
This man is a Machine! he and the Forwards won us that game tonight.

Yeah, but Ennis is made for Origin

Oh god he better be okay for next week. I don't think I could stand losing to Parra

@happy tiger said:
@sideline eye said:
Looks like he has a dislocated elbow and will be out for some time.

Popped straight back in

That usually is a good sign

Fingers crossed the scans come back ok, if there's no damage internally he may be a chance for next Monday. If not, whilst I expect Luani to get a run, I'd almost be inclined to run Austin at 9 with Anasta due back. Blake was sharp tonight and defended well also.

great game from him, but his options were still a little lacking at times. maybe losing anasta, tedescy and brooks being a bit subdued put a little much pressure on the 9.

When Farah scored that first try, and after the lackluster performance from the side I was thinking "If you wanna get shit done, you gotta do it yourself" cause Robbie, as always, was playing tremendously.

@willow said:
@happy tiger said:
@sideline eye said:
Looks like he has a dislocated elbow and will be out for some time.

Popped straight back in

That usually is a good sign

Fingers crossed the scans come back ok, if there's no damage internally he may be a chance for next Monday. If not, whilst I expect Luani to get a run, I'd almost be inclined to run Austin at 9 with Anasta due back. Blake was sharp tonight and defended well also.

Austin's defence was questionable mate , he had some clean one on one misses

Back