TEAM LIST Round 10 vs. Knights

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bateman hasn't been good in the middle Ice hasn't been great on his edge, makes sense to move Bateman to his more comfortable position and see what transpires for Papali'i in the middle. Someone mentioned it earlier maybe defending in the middle as opposed to having quick players on the edge might work for him.

Good to see we are still giving away "home" games by taking them to venues that are more appealing to opposition supporters. After Tradies in Tamworth we host Flipper Magic at Suncorp. Every "Magic" round in history we have "magically" given away a home game and often to a team from Qld. For just once can we be the away team in Magic Round? Then again, we play like :poop: at our home grounds, so maybe we should give away all our home games.

Good to see we are still giving away "home" games by taking them to venues that are more appealing to opposition supporters. After Tradies in Tamworth we host Flipper Magic at Suncorp. Every "Magic" round in history we have "magically" given away a home game and often to a team from Qld. For just once can we be the away team in Magic Round? Then again, we play like :poop: at our home grounds, so maybe we should give away all our home games.
funny you say that. Richo's been on the record multiple times saying there'll be no more games taken to Tamworth, NZ and Brisbane. I'd say we're going to have 10 at Accor/Commbank and 1 each at CSS and LO.

This is one if the first things Richo cancelled.

Smart move.

I’m excited to see what Olam & Naden can do together on the left edge. Two tough players who I think will be in for a big game this afternoon. Toa can bust tackles and Staines is fast, maybe this will pay off for us too 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back