LIVE GAME Round 11 vs. Rabbitohs

Live Game Discussion
Got his extension though...

Should've let him go to the dolphins.

Trade bait maybe.

He has been dealing with injuries.
After last season where he stood up expected him to take another step up with quality help around him.

It's hard without halves. It forces us to play very basic game which we're executing pretty well.
Let's not forget supercoach had the chance to be rid of the fraud in the 7 but continues to back this nuffie to the hilt

The nothing game plan so pissed me off at the ground I wish I never went... I'm still angry where if I watched at home I can switch off

Let's not forget supercoach had the chance to be rid of the fraud in the 7 but continues to back this nuffie to the hilt

The nothing game plan so pissed me off at the ground I wish I never went... I'm still angry where if I watched at home I can switch off
Let's not also forget the previous idiot re-signed him 4 years ago. He should be a bad memory by now.

I went off in my lounge room watching him gush over Latrell. So clear he’s here for a pay check and the loss means nothing to him at all. It seems pretty common though in this day and age that kind of joking around with the opposition after a loss.
Should give them all a smack in the mouth behind the grand stand instead.

Maybe I'm just a sore loser.

We should be playing to win for 80 minutes. Not 10.

Rubbish tactics.
Look I think after today's performance, the Tigers would happily continue upping any offer for Johnson if required. However if we got SJ, a lot of what Brooks did would be acceptable as a 6, but the team still doesn’t have a lead voice or any real organisation or clear thinking.

While Wakeham is average. I don’t miss AD. We are better defensively. Yes our attack sucks atm but we just won two games before this and have played well in 5 games (and we should have won a couple in the first 5 games with this defensive resolve). One more back with either speed or creativity and we are not as bad as the ladder suggests.Naden might have sparked us tonight. It’s a ‘building year’ 🤩. Would love to see Bula in space as so far he seems great yet raw but hasn’t shown blistering pace but great intinct and hands (although his pass off the ground is ugly). Think he is awesome to be clear

Of course he can be mates with his indigenous buddies, but there is a time and a place for everything.

This guy has absolutely no awareness, he has no idea of timing or what is a good or a bad look.

Unless he turns things around in a big way there is no way in the world that we should even contemplate extending this guys contract.
DW we have no intentions either.....

While Wakeham is average. I don’t miss AD. We are better defensively. Yes our attack sucks atm but we just won two games before this and have played well in 5 games (and we should have won a couple in the first 5 games with this defensive resolve). One more back with either speed or creativity and we are not as bad as the ladder suggests.Naden might have sparked us tonight. It’s a ‘building year’ 🤩. Would love to see Bula in space as so far he seems great yet raw but hasn’t shown blistering pace but great intinct and hands (although his pass off the ground is ugly). Think he is awesome to be clear
ADs lack of confidence, fear of injury and prioritised self preservation noticeably hindered us this year.

I'm a fan - but there's no doubt we've gone up a gear without him.

If we had a better halves pairing we'd be a much more dangerous team.

ADs lack of confidence, fear of injury and prioritised self preservation noticeably hindered us this year.

I'm a fan - but there's no doubt we've gone up a gear without him.

If we had a better halves pairing we'd be a much more dangerous team.
I’m most surprised that we can’t give a short ball to Ice or Bateman. Pet play for garner or others in the past and it seems to have evaporated. We just need to be more measured in the 20 and give them a little space off a quick play the ball. These guys are try scorers with a sniff

I’m most surprised that we can’t give a short ball to Ice or Bateman. Pet play for garner or others in the past and it seems to have evaporated. We just need to be more measured in the 20 and give them a little space off a quick play the ball. These guys are try scorers with a sniff
I reckon Twal is ready to go for a short ball near the goal line for his first try.

But no one tries it.
Mind boggling.

Look I think after today's performance, the Tigers would happily continue upping any offer for Johnson if required. However if we got SJ, a lot of what Brooks did would be acceptable as a 6, but the team still doesn’t have a lead voice or any real organisation or clear thinking.
If we sign another half who's been failing for 10 years while making 1000 excuses my wife will have to hide the knives to prevent self harm.

I really don't know any reason why you'd pick Joffa in an NRL team. He offers nothing.
I said that at the start of the season and got blasted for my comment.
I’d prefer one of our younger guys given a chance couldn’t be any worse.
It’s funny how some of our players have an above season when their contracts are about to expire.

I reckon Twal is ready to go for a short ball near the goal line for his first try.

But no one tries it.
Mind boggling.
Twal having his best season but the monkey is hampering him. Simple footy in their 20 and we should score 1 try a game from a back rower for sure. That was Madge ball though. But now we could use it!

Tom burgess ruled out in warm ups too, 2
HIA's for them, one failed. Had no one on
the bench and cheekam come back on.
Our halves couldn't target a lazy runner all
day or push up for an offload. We sucked,
Besides the go forward. Nothing new...

Twal having his best season but the monkey is hampering him. Simple footy in their 20 and we should score 1 try a game from a back rower for sure. That was Madge ball though. But now we could use it!
As @TheDaBoss said...

Grubber in goal on the 5th.
50/50 chance of scoring.
Same with getting the ball back.

Isn't utilised enough.
Basic footy.

Of course he can be mates with his indigenous buddies, but there is a time and a place for everything.

This guy has absolutely no awareness, he has no idea of timing or what is a good or a bad look.

Unless he turns things around in a big way there is no way in the world that we should even contemplate extending this guys contract.
Daine has nothing between his ears.

So many times today we poked our nose though the line and there was no support play. This was already an issue and cannot understand how we aren’t training this second phase play and offloads with trailing runners.
Oh and Brooks no pass to Bula. Wtf was that. Halfback with blinkers.

Back