TEAM LIST Round 15 vs. Titans

Team List
I am hyped to see Tallyn Da Silva play. All the talk here is that he's the best junior we've had since Tedesco. And we've already seen how good Bula is with less hype, so how good could he really be?!
NOT HAPPENING - as anyone with a clue aside from NRL gossip columnist The Mole/Tony Adams and whoever regurgitated it here knew!

Attachments

• starwars-flirt.gif
    starwars-flirt.gif
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 7
Heard similar, Stef didnt train today and is likely out against the Titans with Blore coming in. Didn't hear who would start in Stefs place.
If this is the case, then I would start with Klem and Pole with Twal on the bench for prop rotation. I’d move Bateman to lock and start with Kepaoa on the edge with Blore on the bench. Seyfarth could act as cover across all the pack.

Yeah Rob on westslife podcast had da Silva debuting as well, from his reliable source , I think old sheens is feeding some of these reliable sources a heap of crap
If he is, good.
We don’t need to know the inner workings ahead of time.
He is likely flushing leaks out and that’s good also.
I can’t stand this “insider” garbage it is destructive in many ways.

I remember Stef was injured at the end of the Cows game but then we never heard anything about it.
Injured his shoulder on the last kick return with 1 minute 10 seconds to go in the Cowboys game. Then Was very quiet last week. Hopefully it’s nothing serious.

Injured his shoulder on the last kick return with 1 minute 10 seconds to go in the Cowboys game. Then Was very quiet last week. Hopefully it’s nothing serious.
was it his right shoulder?he was clutching at the right shoulder last week

I wonder if they were & have moved one on in recent days!
I reckon he’s certainly fixed some holes. The problem is the two biggest holes are part of the Tigers round table, ol’ fedora boy and his sidekick fruit pascals? How do we shut them up?

Yeah Rob on westslife podcast had da Silva debuting as well, from his reliable source , I think old sheens is feeding some of these reliable sources a heap of crap
I hope Robs 'reliable sources' aren't also his Mechanic....
Reliable isn't really the word I'd be using with the info he puts out there....

He's gotta be a 1/10 strike rate or less?

Fox were reporting yesterday that Dogs have given both Allamotti and Averillo permission to look around ? If its true and not everything they say is then I'd be interested in Averiĺlo who is a very fast center . More interested than that slow as a wet week Manly 5/8 !

Back