TEAM LIST Round 15 vs. Titans

Team List
Fox were reporting yesterday that Dogs have given both Allamotti and Averillo permission to look around ? If its true and not everything they say is then I'd be interested in Averiĺlo who is a very fast center . More interested than that slow as a wet week Manly 5/8 !
He'd be a great signing.

I still hold out hope for Talau to become a force though...no-one can confirm that he's actually going at the end of the year.

Stat Attack​

• Gold Coast winger Phil Sami is expected to play his 100th NRL game when the Titans meet Wests Tigers at Cbus Super Stadium.
  • Titans sharpshooter Tanah Boyd has landed 45 goals in 12 appearances this season, the equal most successful shots with Mitch Moses and Jamayne Isaako.
  • The Titans have won their past four games against Wests Tigers and nine of the past 11.
  • Wests Tigers have won only two of their past nine games played in Queensland.
  • Titans winger Alofiana Khan-Pereira has scored five tries in four games at Cbus Super Stadium.
  • Tigers winger David Nofoaluma has scored eight tries in his past 11 games against the Titans.
Very dismal stats.

I was expecting Stef to come out with all guns blazing after being around that Origin Camp but he was pretty quiet.
Same here. I thought he was really poor. Very disappointing.

Same here. I thought he was really poor. Very disappointing.
With the talk about Freddy and his staff flogging them in training (reason behind Cleary, Murray and Mitchell getting soft tissue injuries) maybe Stefano was a bit flat from workload

Hopefully Sheenius has been in the refs ears all week and we get the rub of the green and we can generate the play the ball speed we seem to need to be able to attack with the ball.

Back