TEAM LIST Round 18 vs. Cowboys

Team List
Who knows how they'll go, but I can't remember a 6 & 7 who'd have a lighter combined weight than the Tigers this week.

Not saying anything, just wondering if there's been a smaller pairing? Can't think of one.

Mal Creevy was probably the smallest player i have seen play in the halves for the tigers but i can't remember who his partner(s) would have been,but you are probably right as far as the NRL is concerned

If Tigers get dominated tonight the last win means nothing to me

Who knows how they'll go, but I can't remember a 6 & 7 who'd have a lighter combined weight than the Tigers this week.

Not saying anything, just wondering if there's been a smaller pairing? Can't think of one.
Gary Freeman and Mick Neil?

This really is a no win situation for us.

If somehow Starford manages a repeat performance and owns Holmes, they will simply go down the other side which has been fruitful for opposition teams in recent times.

Personally, I hope to be proved wrong, but I think they will get us on both edges and a 50 plus scoreline is the probable outcome.

I really hope I cop plenty from everyone on here when my prediction ends up being way off the mark, but I just can't see us being able to compete and stay in this game for all that long, especially up in the deep North despite us having a pretty good record up there.
I don't normally reply to my own posts, but on this occasion I felt compelled to.

After 50 odd minutes this game has delivered everything that I thought it would and then some.

As predicted we were competitive for around the first 15 minutes before it all fell apart and I am ashamed to say that after 50 minutes I could take no more and had to walk away.

I don't recall ever not watching a Tigers game to the end and that includes the dim dark days of the 90's and the Alan Jones era where we actually won more games and had more success then we have had here in the last couple of seasons.

Totally disillusioned and disgusted, with next year's Wests Tigers membership looking really shaky at this stage.

I don't normally reply to my own posts, but on this occasion I felt compelled to.

After 50 odd minutes this game has delivered everything that I thought it would and then some.

As predicted we were competitive for around the first 15 minutes before it all fell apart and I am ashamed to say that after 50 minutes I could take no more and had to walk away.

I don't recall ever not watching a Tigers game to the end and that includes the dim dark days of the 90's and the Alan Jones era where we actually won more games and had more success then we have had here in the last couple of seasons.

Totally disillusioned and disgusted, with next year's Wests Tigers membership looking really shaky at this stage.
Can't really blame anyone after that.

For mine, I think a 74-0 loss should be followed by a change in the coach's box. No excuses.

Back