LIVE GAME Round 19 vs. Sharks

Live Game Discussion
This is a good game to see where the Tigers are at.
Sharks have consistently put 50 on the other 3 spoon candidates. If we can keep them to less than 30 then that is a great result for us.
Anything less than 20 is like a win??? Well no, not really, just hoping I can see real effort tonight. I could be going straight to the cricket after 20 minutes - hope not.

GREAT NEWS on Will Smith!!

He is far from a star and he knows it - but he is a genuine go-er with more toughness in defence and a wider range of attacking skill than Daine will ever possess!

85th career NRL game will be his debut for the Tigers (3 days after his 31st birthday)!

Congrats to Will!

At the very least - he can pass in BOTH directions and kick competently unlike Daine!!

Daine is a kick and hope player with zero finesse with his boot - but even worse he just can't catch and pass in a single movement at chest level in both directions - which is simply not at the standard required for NRL (and I can fully understand why Sheens and Marshall have written him off long term)!!

That forced long shovel pass from left to right is the ugliest and most telegraphed in the NRL!!

Back