TEAM LIST Round 24 vs. Warriors

Team List
And @Oldman

For every NICK Meaney - there is a SEAN Meaney

Fine reserve grader - but just making the NRL 17 reflects on the lack of squad depth + overall desparation.

A great current reference point for that type of selection desparation is Dylan Napa being recalled to the Roosters this week after years of mediocrity and reserve grade all year!

I don't believe in throwing out more NRL debuts to 1 game pretenders just for the fricking sake of it!

View attachment 6179
I gather by your thoughts not giving Ado Carr & Pap’s a debuts at the Tigers was a great idea.
Hold on are you a selector for the Tigers NRL ?

“Anyone with half a brain “
Well what a lovely person you must be.

That is just how he talks. You got to try and not take offense. I think he is older than me and I'm old which is sort of good because he is maintaining the rage.

That is just how he talks. You got to try and not take offense. I think he is older than me and I'm old which is sort of good because he is maintaining the rage.
Well I’m an Oldman now,
Before retirement I was a school teacher and witnessed a lot of crap (they call it bullying now) that affected a number of kids who didn’t know how to handle it.
Don’t kid yourself words hurt as much if not more then physical punishment.
Very sad to see
Age is no excuse for not having manners.

I gather by your thoughts not giving Ado Carr & Pap’s a debuts at the Tigers was a great idea.
Hold on are you a selector for the Tigers NRL ?
Addo-Carr did debut at the Tigers! What are you on about?

Only due to injury after Taylor told him he was fine to look elsewhere
I won't tell you how lowly I rate Taylor as a coach and human being.... subterranean at best!

Totally incompetent prick who played fricking Jordan Rankin at wing??

But the current CEO and former-Chairperson Marina Go (who was at least there on relative career merit & not just being the primary sponsor) gave Taylor full rein to destabilise the club and send some of our best players packing on the club's coin!!

The common denominator is Pascoe - who was on his annual mid-season holiay while Addo-Carr's agreed contract extension sat on his desk - and Melbourne swooped...

Same thing happened with Sam McIntyre with Pascoe going on holiday at end of season while having a verbal agreement. Sam stopped getting paid at all while waiting for his contract extension to be signed and executed... Titans swooped and another black eye for Tigers reputation with players!!

Last edited:
I’d love to know the thinking behind recalling Kepoa in the centres. Clearly a liability so was dropped. Watched state cup v Souths two weeks back and he was on the wing. Who is making this call?

It’s a terrible look for the coaches … I agree …

If Sheens is picking him there then Benji needs to have a discussion …

Last edited:
Surely sheensy takes a ricky approach soon and debuts a young fella in the centres. Looking forward to watching Ethan strange this weekend kid killed it in origin looks like a good one

Latest posts

Members online

Back