TEAM LIST Round 24 vs. Warriors

Team List
It’s a mind boggling decision they would persevere with this guy and not give someone else a go in a meaningless game for the Tigers…

The coaching staff have got the memories of a goldfish…

Not a lot of confidence that Benjj in accepting this
how about this useless prick??

1691506083870.png

Brydens pin-up boy!!!

If we never see Triston Reilly in 1st grade we will never know, maybe he might be one of those players that are never going to be one of the stars of the team but is one of those team players every team needs.

Some example’s
Scott Sorensen at Penrith
Luke Meany at Storm

I have no idea how Reilly would go but seriously what have we got to lose ?
He is clearly not making an impression while training with the established first graders!!

Anyone with half a brain knows reggies is several levels below NRL and is not a genuine gauge of talent or readiness!

As for NICK Meaney - he was not a reserve grader who made good IAW your narrative!!

He was forced out of Newastle by Ponga when he was their best up and comer - went to a shit Bulldogs team on big money but got forced out by Gus to be another bargain recruit for Melbourne!

He was always a talent - but in a bad system at Canterbury and has played 43 games with Melbourne since arriving in 22....

1691506807744.png

Last edited:
He is clearly not making an impression while training with the established first graders!!

Anyone with half a brain knows reggies is several levels below NRL and is not a genuine gauge of talent or readiness!

As for NICK Meaney - he was not a reserve grader who made good IAW your narrative!!

He was forced out of Newastle by Ponga when he was their best up and comer - went to a shit Bulldogs team on big money but got forced out by Gus to be another bargain recruit for Melbourne!

He was always a talent - but in a bad system at Canterbury and has played 43 games with Melbourne since arriving in 22....

View attachment 6178
And @Oldman

For every NICK Meaney - there is a SEAN Meaney

Fine reserve grader - but just making the NRL 17 reflects on the lack of squad depth + overall desparation.

A great current reference point for that type of selection desparation is Dylan Napa being recalled to the Roosters this week after years of mediocrity and reserve grade all year!

I don't believe in throwing out more NRL debuts to 1 game pretenders just for the fricking sake of it!

1691507344448.png

you’d move Pole back to the bench to be an impact player, where he is best suited. Kit starts at 13 with a bench of Simpkin, Pole, Twal and Blore as your forward utility. in the immediate term you’d likely play Kit off the bench but that’s what I’d have.
A pudgy 19 year old debtant to start at 13 ahead of Fonua???

And ONE PROP on the bench!!

FMD!!!

GTFOOH!!!!!!!!!!

The Laullili brothers will be lucky to make NRL - Matamua is already showing signs he has reached his ceiling!!

Chris Faagutu is the our future at lock!

Our main backline problem is our Centers ! Do you notice our wingers are rarely getting a ball passed from our centers and almost never put into space . The top sides run , draw in defenders and put their outside backs away . We don't seem to do that !
Toa has ability but lately seems confused or rushed when he gets the ball and the other center OMG he's picked again ?
I can forgive a few dropped balls providing it doesn't become a habit
I can forgive the odd missed tackle providing the effort is there
I cannot forgive not even trying , not even attempting a tackle .just standing there and watching .Maybe that way you don't record a missed tackle because none attempted
That's what happened ! If our so called pathways mean anything give one of them a go !

Tim may or may not have dementia but it is the people who still believe Tim is doing a great job who are the ones who are most out of touch with reality.
If we win this week it will be the most surprising but welcome result this year
Which job is Tim actually doing?
He has 2 job titles.
As coach? Isn’t Benji we’ll into his succession process?
As GM of the football department, hasn’t that become a dogs breakfast with Pascoe, Hagipantelis and Fulton doing their own thing?
It looks to me like Tim has 2 job titles but no actual job?

FMD!!!

GTFOOH!!!!!!!!!!

The Laullili brothers will be lucky to make NRL - Matamua is already showing signs he has reached his ceiling!!

it's a shame you opened your mouth and made an absolute embarrasment of yourself.

you clearly have very little idea what you're on about. Kit's 18, is in great knick and is a far better lock than Pole. it gives Pole the ability to go back to being an impact front rower, alongside Twal, so that's two props on the bench.

Luke and Kit are massive parts of our future. Luke is an Australian Schoolboy at 17, Kit was the captain of our undefeated HM side and is arguably as good a prospect as Galvin and Da Silva. don't believe me? watch his recent games in Flegg and Cup, where he doesn't miss tackles, has an excellent passing game and also steams in off the back fence.

wanna know why Matamua's hit his ceiling? because he doesn't have any shit about him. Kit does. as for Fa'agutu, he's an excellent prospect in his own right, but he's better suited to front row IMO.

I’d love to know the thinking behind recalling Kepoa in the centres. Clearly a liability so was dropped. Watched state cup v Souths two weeks back and he was on the wing. Who is making this call?

FMD!!!

GTFOOH!!!!!!!!!!

Kit has gone from bench jf to koe to reserve for fg in a few weeks but not fg material I beg to differ .I assume your a Queenslander. Faagutu is also an excellent prospect.

I’d love to know the thinking behind recalling Kepoa in the centres. Clearly a liability so was dropped. Watched state cup v Souths two weeks back and he was on the wing. Who is making this call?
Well if it’s Benji we are heading down an even darker path than Tim for the future.
If it’s Tim then it’s simply dementia and he should be placed in a retirement home.
Either way it is insane, and please don’t tell me it’s a decision made on our opposition.
Kepoao is a huge liability and should be removed from the club asap. And yes, there are a few others as well.

How did u watch it was it on bunnies tv on utube I couldn't find it

Well if it’s Benji we are heading down an even darker path than Tim for the future.
If it’s Tim then it’s simply dementia and he should be placed in a retirement home.
Either way it is insane, and please don’t tell me it’s a decision made on our opposition.
Kepoao is a huge liability and should be removed from the club asap. And yes, there are a few others as well.
The only thing I can think of is putting him in the 'shop window' for another club (i.e. Storm) to take for next season. I don't like this practice but I've heard it does happen.

“Anyone with half a brain “
Well what a lovely person you must be.

Reactions: BZN

Members online

Back