LIVE GAME Round 24 vs. Warriors

Live Game Discussion
They were so obsessed with finding how Brooks fits into the team didn't give Laurie a fair crack till it's too late - even though Brooks was looking to get out. Another idiotic decision by those responsible to the point of being embarrassing.

15 pages on a live game thread. It’s honestly impressive how management have killed off the rusted on fans. Pascoe thanks you all.
I’ll go you one further, I’m glad the Warriors won. They needed it to shore up their top 4 spot. Our season is done and dusted and not even a win would have prevented the spoon.

I’ll go you one further, I’m glad the Warriors won. They needed it to shore up their top 4 spot. Our season is done and dusted and not even a win would have prevented the spoon.
Obviously NOT a Tiger supporter

Watching the Knights vs dogs game. Please do not let us recruit luke Thompson. He’s already let in 2 tries with his lazy D.

Hastings off with ankle injury looks in trouble. Dogs got 11 players on the field at the moment. 2 in the bin from separate incidents.

Hastings off with ankle injury looks in trouble. Dogs got 11 players on the field at the moment. 2 in the bin from separate incidents.
I'm surprised the dog wasn't sent off for the hip drop. Knights lose their playmaker and dog gets 10min...I call BS

Enjoyed watching this game. Just their effort in D and flair in attack. Lawrie now one of the form 5/8ths in the comp.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back