LIVE GAME Round 26 vs. Roosters

Live Game Discussion
He can’t play at age 17 in any case.
Any young player gets targeted, but the exceptional ones stand up to it, he looks exceptional.
I’ve seen him play live. This year. He is naturally gifted but isn’t a hard worker, isn’t involved enough and has a metric shit tonne still to learn.
He is 5 years away from being useful in first grade.

I’ve seen him play live. This year. He is naturally gifted but isn’t a hard worker, isn’t involved enough and has a metric shit tonne still to learn.
He is 5 years away from being useful in first grade.
I could be wrong, but it looks like he has physically developed quite a lot since the Harold Matthews season finished.

I could be wrong, but it looks like he has physically developed quite a lot since the Harold Matthews season finished.
So he should jump Ball, Flegg and Reggie’s?
Leave him be. He has a long apprenticeship to complete. Let him come through the grades.

So he should jump Ball, Flegg and Reggie’s?
Leave him be. He has a long apprenticeship to complete. Let him come through the grades.
I’m sure that’s the plan.
I was simply stating on ability alone, he could potentially be the best centre at the club very soon.
And I know his preferred position is 6, but many champion players such as Daley and Fittler started off their 1st Grade careers playing as a centre.

Our tackling was really poor. Back to last year where because we were so weak in the contact we had players falling over each other to get square and were on the back foot from about ten minutes into the game. Not competitive today.

I’m sure that’s the plan.
I was simply stating on ability alone, he could potentially be the best centre at the club very soon.
And I know his preferred position is 6, but many champion players such as Daley and Fittler started off their 1st Grade careers playing as a centre.
We need to stop over rating our juniors. They aren’t any better than what other clubs have.
He is good but not what we need in the top grade yet.

The second half tonight looked like a team that had clocked off and were comfortable with getting back to back spoons. Which we fully deserve, I really hope we have a hard look at moving some of these players on they don’t have the mentality for it. Even Api was tripe tonight, they were down a man and they looked more likely to score than us. 5 hit ups and a bomb when it’s 13 on 12 give me a break that’s a disgrace at this level.

We need to stop over rating our juniors. They aren’t any better than what other clubs have.
He is good but not what we need in the top grade yet.
I put a red line through anyone who is called a beast.

Even Api was tripe tonight

Nope. The guy does absolutely everything for our team. Anyone criticising Api is a bum. He's never been a big kicker, but he's our best so he's doing that too. You can't criticise him for that. Just highlights our total lack of quality that he moves to halfback because the backline is shot, and he can't do anything from halfback because the dummy half service turns to crap.

Our tackling was really poor. Back to last year where because we were so weak in the contact we had players falling over each other to get square and were on the back foot from about ten minutes into the game. Not competitive today.
We saved a shit performance for when I attended this seasons only game for mej.... Not really surprised how we played I guess

Stadium is nice but much like the old one... A bit closer to the action

Lost that game early on with two poor decisions. Firstly the 4th tackle offside penalty to let them off the hook and roll down the field for Walker to score, then taking the foot off again by choosing the 2 for a penalty goal.

Back