LIVE GAME Round 26 vs. Roosters

Live Game Discussion
From a recruitment point of view, they tried and failed to sign players already dominant in the NRL, so what other option do they have other than to recruit young up and coming potential stars or players slipping under the radar in the UK Super League or NSW Cup/Qld Cup.

It's the best option for sure. At the same time they are high risk. It's what we have though. We need some more options in our outside backs as well. We have guys that can have an impact but they are inconsistent.

Our pack is the best part of our team but I don't see our pack running over the top of many teams.

Benji has been doing a lot of coaching this year and we aren't showing some late season form when he is doing more.

It's hard to see how much we can improve next year without those halves paying off big time.

Unfortunately, in our case it is to our detriment.

We still though are nowhere near good enough are we.

If we get a winning season at some point it'll be freaken amazing.

He started off well and he does some good stuff but he comes at a large cost and hasn't lived up to his pay packet. You can't get these signings wrong so I hope he improves or leaves early.
I don’t understand why he’s always so flat footed when receiving the ball.
His actually got deeper and ran into the ball with his last carry last night and surprise surprise he actually scattered a couple of defenders.
Why can’t he do that all of the time ?

I don’t understand why he’s always so flat footed when receiving the ball.
His actually got deeper and ran into the ball with his last carry last night and surprise surprise he actually scattered a couple of defenders.
Why can’t he do that all of the time ?

I think he plays differently to other backrowers. He doesn't seem to be the guy who runs onto the ball and busts them like most backrowers. He has some skill and footwork. He is also plays a little off the cuff. I can see why they tried him at lock but it didn't work great. He can create and we don't have many players that can.

Maybe if we had a team with more threats he will have more impact.

JWH deserves at least a month for hitting Api late and high and then headbutting Stefano, but the judiciary tends to go lenient at finals time.
One of the biggest grubs of all time.

I truly believe Stef would fold him.
JWH is a bully but he'd be a cat when if it came down to it.

/rant

Reactions: BZN
And just like KOE, he can score a try !
As a big KOE fan as well as the tigers. Obviously he can score a try but he never passes the ball. Even last night he made it a lot harder to score then it should've been. Nofa was open. Last week he bombed about 3 cause he didn't pass.
I do love reilly cause he play anywhere just got some selfish issues I guess.

As a big KOE fan as well as the tigers. Obviously he can score a try but he never passes the ball. Even last night he made it a lot harder to score then it should've been. Nofa was open. Last week he bombed about 3 cause he didn't pass.
I do love reilly cause he play anywhere just got some selfish issues I guess.
Well spotted HDWT.
Totally agree and was in the process of abusing him as he went over.Looked like a nice easy draw and pass to Nofa.
I think he is trying to make a name for himself by mistakenly trying to do it, instead of taking the correct option.
Worth persevering with thought. Maybe pop him into 6 next week and Laurie to 7.

Roosters prop Jared Waerea-Hargreaves has been charged twice for incidents against Wests Tigers both carrying a minimum ban of three matches each with early guilty pleas.

Waerea-Hargreaves was hit with a Dangerous Contact and striking charge, with both being his third and subsequent offence. If he challenges and is found guilty, the charges could convert to a four-match ban.

Also, Roosters half Luke Keary was hit with a Dangerous Throw offence and faces a fine of $2,500.

Roosters prop Jared Waerea-Hargreaves has been charged twice for incidents against Wests Tigers both carrying a minimum ban of three matches each with early guilty pleas.

Waerea-Hargreaves was hit with a Dangerous Contact and striking charge, with both being his third and subsequent offence. If he challenges and is found guilty, the charges could convert to a four-match ban.

Also, Roosters half Luke Keary was hit with a Dangerous Throw offence and faces a fine of $2,500.

But bee sting head Robinson reckons there was nothing in it.

JWH is facing 6-8 weeks for his 2 offences in the 1 incident yet old mate Klein in the bunker did not even recommend a send off and i doubt if he mentioned the head but to the ref either.Kleins bias on show yet again

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back