16. Justin Matamua
17. Starford To'a

18. Shawn Blore
19. Joe Ofahengaue
20. Tukimihia Simpkins
21. Daine Laurie
22. Alex Seyfarth
Coach: Tim Sheens

and people were saying Benji is actually the one coaching...that bench has Sheens all over it.

Toa has no use on the bench and is a wasted spot, Doueihi and Staines can already cover the entire back line with injury. Blore should be there.

That’s enough for me to see I’m out for the year, promised myself after last week if brooks doesn’t at least get 1 game in Reggie’s after his start to the year I’m calling it for the year, will never support another team but I’m not gonna frustrate myself every weekend watching him play. Best of luck fellas 👍

I think To’a is there for his versatility he can play anywhere 1-5
Those positions are all covered already...and you could switch a sec row to center if desperate. ToA is absolutely useless.

And a bench of Jake and ToA means 'two' players likely to hardly play at all.

Reactions: 851
That’s enough for me to see I’m out for the year, promised myself after last week if brooks doesn’t at least get 1 game in Reggie’s after his start to the year I’m calling it for the year, will never support another team but I’m not gonna frustrate myself every weekend watching him play. Best of luck fellas 👍
There is always the possibility Brooks pulls out before the game due to sickness and that way both he and Sheensy save face🤞

Rewarding To'a for good performances and giving Matamua a chance.

I expect changes but let's wait and see.

Reactions: BZN
Back