TEAM LIST Round 5 vs. Broncos

Team List
Would be disappointing if he does come on after 75 mins but T'oa does add strike & the ability to break tackles (closest we have to a Kotoni Staggs type).

All of our middles can play big minutes too.

Another scenario is that Bateman actually plays lock (I doubt it if he has bruised ribs with that extra workload), AJ moves to backrow, Toa into centres, Pole back to bench.
T'oa has always tried & is one worth sticking with.

I know that I am not preaching to everyone here, so to those who get it and are already on the bus; I apologise. However, for the rest of you, I'm not sure why you just don't get the strategy.

We just need a little bit more attack and it will be fine.

While some may think Sheens has selected the worst bench in history; those astute studies out there have noticed that the bench has both Toa and Jake included, They are on the bench to give us more attack. If we had a couple of rotational forwards on the bench this would be more defence, and would defeat the strategy.

Round 5 will be the turning point in the season for us long suffering WT fans. The addition of a little bit more attack will result in AD breaking through the line like Latrell Mitchell and Luke finally beating the shirt grabs that stopped him scoring three four pointers in the second half against Melbourne.

Wakeham also said that the rest of the team will lift to make things easier for Luke. That will definitely unleash a little bit more attack. So, a bit like compounding interest, we will see a benefit from banking some attack for the last five minutes in our benchies. We are definitely on the right track here!

Our Chairman has spoken so either get on the bus and support the creation of an attacking bench or sit in the back stalls and keep quiet.

Sermon over.

Predicted side basically same as last week except bench . So same backline that created nothing last week against storm are suddenly going to click this week against Broncos .Good Luck they will need it . Everytime we kick out on full or kick long and easy catch and 7 tackle set and everything they get caught with ball on 6th or pass to Twal for another failed attempt to crash over .
Its all on you Tim

I thought that maybe he wouldn't want to drop Brooks in case it affected his confidence, but since that already appeared to be shot last week, I really thought he'd drop him to reserve grade to start building some this week.

I don't know what the point is in persisting head on with him there again. And to not even name him at 6 when there's no way he can lead this team around is surprising. Sheens must be very stubborn.. He's out to prove he's still got it, he's a master coach and is smarter than everyone by being a "contrarian". Oh well, let's wait and see if this line up changes before game time.

Surely the bench will change - way too much risk in it at the moment. I expect Bateman's rib injury is the driving force. Let's see what changes are made on Thursday.

Doing the same thing and expect different results. Brooks is fried mentally and they are too stubborn to listen to 95% of supporters who want him gone. The hierarchy at Wests Tigers has to be the most inept in the southern hemisphere.

You can include the northern hemisphere as well

Having Matamua on bench gives us a lock forward rotation with Pole.
Having Simpkin on the bench allows Api to have his 15 minute spell & also provides halves cover.
Having T'oa on the bench gives us backrow & 1-5 cover as Kepaoa can move to backrow.

Sheens may be thinking of giving Blore 80 mins in NSW Cup to continue to build his fitness as he looked spent close to HT last week.

And I'm sure Wakeham will go into the controlling half position (like in 2nd half last week) so there will be some variance for Brooks.

It's not like we have halves knocking the door down to replace Brooks.

Fair dinkum guys, think about it before you cane the selections!!!

Hear, hear. Basically my exact thoughts when I saw the list.

Back