LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
I don’t understand line speed …… ? Haha ok whatever CHAMP ! That’s not line speed … that’s offside and the only way to stop it happening is if , the ref does her [This word has been automatically removed]ing job …
They controlled the ruck much better than us & dominated our pack. Gave them time to get their line set. Amazing how much line speed you get from hunger & desire to compete on every play.

If Richo doesn’t think we need to recruit and we have great players coming through…he doesn’t know the game….our NRL side is KOE standard and our KOE team is Ron Massey standard…we show no urgency in every play and eventually we get worn out….we need a lot of NRL standard players….look at what Gus did to the dogs the last 12 months…got rid of crap players and brought in players who WANT to play for 80 minutes
Just like Sheens, the games gotten away from him. He should have stayed in the early 2000s.

Super disappointed in Bula. Real lack of effort to get to that ball for Bulldogs first try in second half. Not much to like about that game. He wasn't worst on field, but he was all effort last year - not so much this year. Bateman is so frustrating. Does some good things, but really brain dead on occasions. Stef yet another poor game. That's 3 games in a row where he has been super disappointing. Ref was terrible, but we were worse.
Yep yep & yep

Benji should have instructed the whole team to walk off in protest, an absolute disgrace and won’t get any better until we make a stand and bring big attention to it.
I have been in a team where my coach pulled us off the ground in the middle of a match... and he was an International referee. god it felt good....

She was terrible. But I refuse to believe we lost because of her.
Maybe but in a close game we didn’t get a penalty in the opening 35 minutes of the second half and they kicked two penalties. And that’s before she bins two of our players. She ruined the game. She is not up to being a Ron Massey Cup touch judge. Every involvement she has with us is bad for us.

Papali'i is total garbage. Should release him from his contract and sign a 2nd rower who wants an opportunity to shine. Tupouniua a good option for mine

that is beside the point.
These guys getting upset lost the game.
The game was lost long before that . The reason they got upset was 2 fold . The allowance of Mahoney to perpetually be offside , and not penalise him , and the fact that she was getting flustered and it affected her judgement . It was clear as day , that she had no control of the game .

0/3 on bunker too. Disgraceful. I will note that with
Sezer likely 2 serve a few weeks with suspension,
we finally get to see Latu & Galvin lock in bro yes
She is literally so bad man.
I think she would've got even more wrong if the Bunker wasn't sending her the info on other calls.

Calling a knock on without evidence.
Dropped before and hopefully dropped again after this ridiculous show out.

that is beside the point.
These guys getting upset lost the game.
well that and kikau… idk man, I’m still seething myself and I’m just a fan

I couldn’t imagine being out there in the heat of the battle when majority of calls go against us

They controlled the ruck much better than us & dominated our pack. Gave them time to get their line set. Amazing how much line speed you get from hunger & desire to compete on every play.
Are you guys serious ? It’s pretty easy to control the ruck when your off your line before the ball is passed off the deck , and the opposition have no momentum . It’s pretty simple to wrap and turn and lock and alllow the second and third man in to drive to the ground .
Then you can flip them over onto thier back and just watch the ref until she says let them up .

As for the people who think Bula can be in a tackle on Kikau on one side of the field and then be in position to make the tackle on the other side of the field.... it's not possible!
He played very well today, but on this instance he’s the fullback and was jogging across to where it was obvious the ball was being kicked to.

Back