RUGBY LEAGUE 3 Announced for Release on Wii

This was business decision made by HES. I'm still keeping high hopes that we will make a Rugby League game on Next gen in future. If sales on Wii are strong, then this will help improve the chances.

@BeeJay said:
so basically once you d/l the file from megaupload you'll need to unzip it.
once you unzip it you will have a folder called private?

the file path needs to look something like this.
private\wii\title\SRBP\data.bin

just move the private folder to your sd card. Then follow the other instructions once your sd card is in the slot on the wii on how to save the file to your wii

:angry: Still can't get the bloody files to show up on my Wii.

They are there (on the SD Card) because I copied them into a few different spots on the card and it took up a few 'blocks' according to the Wii, but nothing showed up.

@steven_tiger said:
@BeeJay said:
so basically once you d/l the file from megaupload you'll need to unzip it.
once you unzip it you will have a folder called private?

the file path needs to look something like this.
private\wii\title\SRBP\data.bin

just move the private folder to your sd card. Then follow the other instructions once your sd card is in the slot on the wii on how to save the file to your wii

:angry: Still can't get the bloody files to show up on my Wii.

They are there (on the SD Card) because I copied them into a few different spots on the card and it took up a few 'blocks' according to the Wii, but nothing showed up.

hmm not sure mate, sorry the extent of my knowledge about loading files onto the wii basically came from that site.

once you go to copy it onto the wii are you putting it where all your other save game files are?
it'll come up as a rugby league 3 icon once it has been saved to your wii.
it will also ask if you want to override any previous saved files.

Once you have the file in place on your SD card, you can then put the SD card in to your Wii and go to your saved game(s) on your SD card **(Wii Options Data Management Save Data Wii SD card tab)**, select the saved game that you want and select Copy. Keep in mind that if you already have a save on your Wii that you're trying to replace, it wont overwrite it, so you'll have to backup your save, then delete it off your Wii internal memory to be able to transfer the new one on.

Here is my review: http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/review/games/sidhe-interactive/rugby_league_3/343319" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any feedback welcomed.

Back