Rugby league history

Coppers that played footy. Surely this is a long list?

But apart from Wayne Bennett and Mal Meninga, the only other I can think of is former Bulldog, Mitch Newton and Sean Garlick.

Edit - I asked AI and missed some very obvious ones!
Paul Hayward from Newtown got arrested in Thailand.. so kind of close to law enforcement
does he make the list
 
5️⃣
4️⃣
Years ago, Tommy Raudonikis OAM
was awarded the Rothmans Medal for 1972
🏅
🏴
🏳️




1790723926971.png
 
5️⃣
4️⃣
Years ago, Tommy Raudonikis OAM
was awarded the Rothmans Medal for 1972
🏅
🏴
🏳️




View attachment 44593
I remember my Wests Panthers in Brisbane in 1972
Won 13 games straight and won the minor premiership by a record 9 points
Arguably regarded the greatest club side in BRL history
And then bombed out of the finals in straight sets
John Sattler came to the club for the 73 and 74 season and they won the wooden spoon in 74
Came back and won the 75 and 76 Premierships
 

Latest posts

Back
Top