happy_tiger
Well-known member
And funnily enough had a close affinity with Wayne Bennett another copperSirro...craig young...john elias was close to cops
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And funnily enough had a close affinity with Wayne Bennett another copperSirro...craig young...john elias was close to cops
Some decent players. Not convinced about that Davis/Robinson halves combo. Or Brasher on the wing. Jones was a moron…1992-Balmain Tigers
View attachment 44546
Neville GloverSirro...craig young...john elias was close to cops
Paul Hayward from Newtown got arrested in Thailand.. so kind of close to law enforcementCoppers that played footy. Surely this is a long list?
But apart from Wayne Bennett and Mal Meninga, the only other I can think of is former Bulldog, Mitch Newton and Sean Garlick.
Edit - I asked AI and missed some very obvious ones!
Wasn't that in black and white ....colour TV didn't exist then
For a place only, no win bets !Paul Hayward from Newtown got arrested in Thailand.. so kind of close to law enforcement
does he make the list
The greatest of the Blue Bags-Bumper Farrell.Coppers that played footy. Surely this is a long list?
But apart from Wayne Bennett and Mal Meninga, the only other I can think of is former Bulldog, Mitch Newton and Sean Garlick.
Edit - I asked AI and missed some very obvious ones!
Sorry Hal, saw your post after posting.The greatest of the Blue Bags-Bumper Farrell.