Rumor

chopper

A mate who knows people from the bulldogs
Said that Hasler is upset with the board cause they are not backing him and is looking to leave at seasons end and that the tigers are making a play for him…

Now I can't believe that it could be true
But... with dez at the tigers would have a few premiership in the bag!

He would be worth getting rid of potter for and wrecking a season.

What do you guys think?
Anyone hurd anything like this

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Chopper Chopper Chopper now I will not be able to sleep tonight dreaming of dess ripping doors off walls at concord and throwing tantrums in the coaches box ….this could be the Rumor of the year ,but in all fairness I have heard he is not a happy chappy ATM please do not take this in any other way other than I have been told this and there is nothing linking him to the Tigers from what I have been told . But I can not wait to get to sleep tonight and dreaming!

We can only wish .the doggies game was the last straw for me .P otter dosent have a clues playing back rowers in the centres and on the flanks .then playing a backrower at fullback .patto cost us the game against a pretty average dogs team ,but you can't blame a big forward for his selection on the wing can you

Doubt we could afford him and I doubt the Dogs want to lose him.

A bit unfair to play with our hearts and emotions like this.
But bloody hell, Des would be a fantastic coach for us.

:bash I see the potter haters are out,as soon as a rumour of some other coach is available and out they come.If you gave Potter the roster Dizzy Des has,the dogs would be in the same position if not better on the ladder,do some of you think Des is some coaching God,give him what Potter has to work with and I reckon he wouldn't be much chop.Will some of you guys realise Potter can only do what he can in difficult situations….the guy needs to be given a fair go to let him prove himself,and no Iam not a fan of Des,never liked him as a player,don't like him as a coach(just remember he has had good rosters at Manly and Dogs) which has helped him immensely.If it was up to me coach Potter should get an extension just to piss everybody off and do a great job with fit and willing first grade players,not a team of invalids and wanna be's......now I will have a beer and calm down a bit and think of what can be in 2015..Wests Tigers now and forever... :blush: :blush: :blush:

Like your words TrueTiger.

I would take Potter over Des any day. The Potter haters have so much hate they would take a brown dog as the coach.

I want to see true justice prevail for once and a nice guy not get it in the neck.

Mick has done all the hard yards over the last two years - it would be nice to see him reap the rewards for all his hard work. He has given the youngsters a go, they have come on under his coaching, gaining experience with each game. I don't want to see some loser come in over the top of Mick and reap the rewards of Mick's hard work. Oh! look how good our new coach is, look what he has done and he has only been here five minutes. No thanks.

This is the same scenario as Freddie at Easts - did all the hard yards - gets the spear and Stuart comes in and takes the accolades and we know how good he is.

Mick is good for these young guys - a not so good coach can ruin their potential, cause dispersion and bye bye to our chances.

Obviously the Potter haters think it is worth the risk - I don't!

Seriously thinking of giving it away if Potter goes.

Such a cruel rumour. Wow he would be amazing.

Never going to happen.

His conditions to go to the bulldogs included about $1m in investments into equipment. Hyperbaric (spelling?) chamber etc.

He would demand $2m upfront to fix the technology hole (good on him)

Perhaps we could offer some free skiff bin hire, a couple of off the plan apartments and some left over merchandise….

If hasler comes out he might start playing Galloway at 5/8 lol

Dogs can have him

Dogs look marginally better than us atm

I can see some merit in this rumour…Des would know the door frames at Concord are riddled with termites and come off easily...makes for great theatrics part II. Thats why he is coming here!.

Here we go …. A Des Hasler MEGA thread lmao

@Mccarry said:
Such a cruel rumour. Wow he would be amazing.

Never going to happen.

His conditions to go to the bulldogs included about $1m in investments into equipment. Hyperbaric (spelling?) chamber etc.

He would demand $2m upfront to fix the technology hole (good on him)

Perhaps we could offer some free skiff bin hire, a couple of off the plan apartments and some left over merchandise….

agree, Des wouldn't do much better with the roster we have, but he would fix the sports and conditioning side of things, then maybe, just maybe we wouldn't have more first graders on the bench than on the field.

And Dessie if your coming make sure you bring Happy's old mate Kelly Egan with you

Highly rated assistant coach and has had much to do with the Cowboys junior program and was an assistant with Dessie at Manly

@TrueTiger said:
:bash I see the potter haters are out,as soon as a rumour of some other coach is available and out they come.If you gave Potter the roster Dizzy Des has,the dogs would be in the same position if not better on the ladder,do some of you think Des is some coaching God,give him what Potter has to work with and I reckon he wouldn't be much chop.Will some of you guys realise Potter can only do what he can in difficult situations….the guy needs to be given a fair go to let him prove himself,and no Iam not a fan of Des,never liked him as a player,don't like him as a coach(just remember he has had good rosters at Manly and Dogs) which has helped him immensely.If it was up to me coach Potter should get an extension just to piss everybody off and do a great job with fit and willing first grade players,not a team of invalids and wanna be's......now I will have a beer and calm down a bit and think of what can be in 2015..Wests Tigers now and forever... :blush: :blush: :blush:

I have not seen anyone on this forum who "hates" Potter. Some people are of the opinion that he is not the coach that we need or that he has the ability to coach a first grade side. You may think differently and that is ok. However, have some respect for the opinion of others and cease with the name calling.

@magpiecol said:
@TrueTiger said:

**I have not seen anyone on this forum who "hates" Potter.** Some people are of the opinion that he is not the coach that we need or that he has the ability to coach a first grade side. You may think differently and that is ok. However, have some respect for the opinion of others and cease with the name calling.

magpiecol, meet Irvine.

Irvine, this is magpiecol.

Would be a perfect coach for the side in the place it is. He picked up Manly with a very similar looking roster (two gun young halves and plod everywhere else). I also think we could use a coach who goes off his rocker and Des would have the balls and reputation to not get dominated by fat board members, hookers and CEOs.

I would get horn. Especially considering all his former boys from Manly want to exodus, it'd put is in a great position to clean out and bring over a few of their guys.

So wait, Des supposedly isn't happy because the board isn't supporting him? Can someone explain to me how on earth it would be any better here? At least they have a board at the Dogs. Absolutely zero chance of this happening, not even worth the speculation.

at least give Des Hasler a phone call and ask him.
if you don't ask, you will never know.

Back