Rumour: West Tigers big signing to be announced soon.

Isn't it wonderful how grown adults bully young people who dare to show their passion for the same thing you do, I'd hate to see how you would treat enemies

@jirskyr said:
@Milky said:
@diedpretty said:
@swag tiger said:
15 turning 16 six days in to next year.

You should become his mentor Milky.

Hahaha yeah nah i wasn't too bad at 16, i was thirteen or fourteen when i first joined this forum and copped a load of crap. 16 years of age, is year 11, thats mature, im confident this guy is a troll.

Totally mature dude, I can't tell you the number of mature things I was up to when I was 16.

Different lifestyles and expectations then

I'll bite.

If it's a player then it would be grant. Bunnies still need to get rid of someone to accommodate Burgess otherwise we would have seen the contract registered after Mqueen signed with Titans.
Bunnies have come out and denied every player rumour apart from the ones surrounding Grant so it could be true

@Milky said:
@jirskyr said:
@Milky said:
@diedpretty said:
You should become his mentor Milky.

Hahaha yeah nah i wasn't too bad at 16, i was thirteen or fourteen when i first joined this forum and copped a load of crap. 16 years of age, is year 11, thats mature, im confident this guy is a troll.

Totally mature dude, I can't tell you the number of mature things I was up to when I was 16.

At least i have the balls to register for this forum.

@swag tiger said:
@Milky said:
@jirskyr said:
@Milky said:

You require balls to register for an online forum? Im done

@Milky said:
@swag tiger said:
@Milky said:
@jirskyr said:

you would need them to register for a forum with people like you on them who bully people because of their age. I am a tigers supporter and that is that.

@swag tiger said:
@Milky said:
@swag tiger said:
@Milky said:

you would need them to register for a forum with people like you on them who bully people because of their age. I am a tigers supporter and that is that.

Don't worry swag not everyone is that way and it is always great to have people on here especially young tiger supporters the future of the club.

ALso your post was a fair call because the signing of someone new has been rumoured and could even be reflected in the Pascoe statement earlier this week

I reckon it could be
- Tim Grant
- Brenton Lawrence
- ESL Player

@Boonboon2 said:
@swag tiger said:
@Milky said:
@swag tiger said:

Don't worry swag not everyone is that way and it is always great to have people on here especially young tiger supporters the future of the club.

ALso your post was a fair call because the signing of someone new has been rumoured and could even be reflected in the Pascoe statement earlier this week

I reckon it could be
- Tim Grant
- Brenton Lawrence
- ESL Player

At least someone is with me.

@swag tiger said:
@Milky said:
@swag tiger said:
@Milky said:

Not bullying you mate, simply questioning your source which you didn't answer.

someone needs to dig up that pot and kettle pic for good old milky bar boy.

Seems like someone has found a little bum-fluff on their chin and is looking into to withdrawing their superannuation.

I can't spill it Swag , but if someone signs with a particular club we might pick someone else up who would be extremely good pick up for us and it isn't Grant or Farah related …........

@swag tiger said:
@Milky said:
@swag tiger said:
@Milky said:

I was about to say don't worry about Milky, he isn't a bully. But wait till Ink gets hold of you, but I scrolled down further and I'm too late. :laughing:

I reckon it's one of those 1 year ahead signings to fuel optimism. So maybe it will be Klemmer?

Or it could be Cleary… He is one of the best coaches in the NRL according to everyone except Phil Gould.

@happy tiger said:
I can't spill it Swag , but if someone signs with a particular club we might pick someone else up who would be extremely good pick up for us and it isn't Grant or Farah related …........

Good pick up, but it's not a "big signing"?

Not much into potential signing rumours either Swag, but now that I know your so young, such enthusiasm is to be expected. Don't worry though as you are not far from year 11 and the maturity that follows :slight_smile:

A decent centre would be nice.

@Tiger Watto said:
@happy tiger said:

Good pick up, but it's not a "big signing"?

If Brisbane sign Roberts we will get Adam Blair, that guy is awesome!

@rex2ce said:

Id take him in a heartbeat.

Assuming Roberts to Broncs….Copely to us!!

Surely fill a centre spot up nicely.

Im a fan....strong and good hole runner!

Fast too!

Latest posts

Back