Sack Sheens Thread

TigerOnFyah

Sack him, he has no good game plans tigers have had enough of listening to the same voice over and over sack him and let him take his groat with him

How is it the coaches fault that the players leaked in 5 tries in 12 minutes? what about when we were leading 31-0? what were you saying then?

As far as I know, the coach isn't the one playing the game on the field.

@clifferdSH said:
How is it the coaches fault that the players leaked in 5 tries in 12 minutes? what about when we were leading 31-0? what were you saying then?

good point

@TigerOnFyah said:
Sack him, he has no good game plans tigers have had enough of listening to the same voice over and over sack him and let him take his groat with him

emotions run high after a game like today.
and who are you going to replace him with.
yourself?? :unamused:

may as well sack the players as well.
they were on the field.
not the coach.

@clifferdSH said:

Have to agree with this, Sheens didn't tell them to give up after 60mins. In the ABC post-match interview he says how pissed he is that they threw the ball around when we were 31-0 with 15 to go and playing so risky. I'm hoping Anasta can take control next year and stop this from happening.

The first 68 minutes was all the player good doing, of course excluding Moltzen, Lote and Blair, the last 12 minutes all Sheens, Humphries and the above 3 players…..sack the lot of them

@clifferdSH said:

It is the coaches fault,it has happened way to many times in Sheen's tenure,if after 10 years Tim can't teach the team to close out a game,I think it is fair to ask for his sacking.

@Goose said:
The first 68 minutes was all the player good doing, of course excluding Moltzen, Lote and Blair, the last 12 minutes all Sheens, Humphreys and the above 3 players…..sack the lot of them

:master:

In all seriousness, why is it that a capitulation is credited to the coach? When a 31-0 rout looked near odds on I would have loved to have heard everyone's theories then…

@Cultured Bogan said:
@Goose said:
The first 68 minutes was all the player good doing, of course excluding Moltzen, Lote and Blair, the last 12 minutes all Sheens, Humphreys and the above 3 players…..sack the lot of them

:master:

In all seriousness, why is it that a capitulation is credited to the coach? When a 31-0 rout looked near odds on I would have loved to have heard everyone's theories then…

The fact is we never routed the Eels,we very rarely do rout sides when we get a big lead,we choke,and that is the whole point,Sheen's can't teach them to win properly,so your argument has so many flaws it's not funny.

Sheens plain and simple has been at the Tigers for to long ,Sheens is a great coach but really this year you now can see he has lost the player group sad but true.I don't think Sheens should be sacked but I do think he should move on .

Sheens along with the 17 players all have to accept some blame for todays capitulation. So using that logic you would have to sack the team to!!

I think Sheens has gone on way to long in tigertown but except for being the coach and thats where the buck stops you could hardly blame him for days effort. What i do blame him for is showing blind loyalty to a few players who just are not up to the pace at present.

Back