BlackWhiteGold
Well-known member
No he has been posting pics on Insta in off-season training.Surgery on his foot....?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No he has been posting pics on Insta in off-season training.Surgery on his foot....?
Well they're playing for us aren't they? 🤣 🤣 🤣So one is playing for one nation, the other tried to apply for another? It’s as if players will play for whoever will have them.
Correct, finally some accurate reporting.All 3 of them tried to play for fiji
Wasn't he u20s blues with Bostock?Sam won’t be selected for Tonga whilst Kristian Woolf is coach. Sam has a touch of history with a Dolphins player a few years back. Woolf doesn’t mind holding a little grudge. The incident happened around the same time the boys knocked back the Dolphins to sign with us.
Don't know who or what claws is talking about but the junior origin altercation was with Te Kura of the BroncosWasn't he u20s blues with Bostock?
Who's the player lol
After the hotel incident that the media reported he had another crack at another Phins player. A bloke I knew was involved with the Blues staff (logistics) & he said the Phins bloke had a few things to say so Sam went after him. Apparently Woolf demanded some form of punishment because the family of the guy complained. I wasn’t told the blokes name but I was told he was in Qld team & was a Phins junior & wasn’t so confident when Sam confronted him. Sam did get into trouble but I can’t remember what the punishment was.Wasn't he u20s blues with Bostock?
Who's the player lol
Definitely Phins player because the complaint came from Woolf & the Phins. When I was told this I wasn’t given Sams name either. I got that from media reportsDon't know who or what claws is talking about but the junior origin altercation was with Te Kura of the Broncos
Didn't @Canadian Club say both Fainu's extended last Friday, maybe in a cooling off period ?.Well, least we can rest easy knowing there’s at least one club who won’t be signing him.
People say a lot of things in the signings thread.Didn't @Canadian Club say both Fainu's extended last Friday, maybe in a cooling of period ?.
It can be annoying, when you are hanging on the extension to happen to a key player, don't want to break up our 2nd row pairing for a few years.People say a lot of things in the signings thread.